• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unoffical "Battle Thread"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

Ok well i know that you ALL loved the Org. Battle and some of the posters and buds of mine made there own so i KNOW it was a hit. Now me and SoraisRiku (and Final Arcana if hed pm me back lol) Are going to make the "Unofficial Battle Thread." Heres how it breaks down. EACH WEEK. There will be a new battle thread untill theres nothing to battle about anymore. Just like the old thread were not using a poll. Which means keep track of the score. Ok... Very first battle(me and SIR have discussed this) Is going to be:

"Battle of the Bosses" This is where you decide who was the BEST (not hardest) boss. This DOES NOT include the org. member fights. Only the Heartless bosses or villian bosses.
NOTE I WILL NOTTTTT INCLUDE EVERY BOSS. JUST ONE FROM EACH WORLD...(but they will be the better bosses(in my opinion)().

Bracket,Fight 1: Shadow Stalker(Beasts Caslte) vs. Hyrda(we all know where from)
Fight 2:pete(steamboat willie!) vs. Captain Barbosa
Fight 3: Jafar vs. Oogie Boogie
Fight 4: Scar vs. Mcp(with sark aswell)
Fight 5: Demyx(H.B.) vs. Xaldin
Fight 6: Luxord vs. Xemnas

Ok lets get the first battle going here..... Fight 1: Shadow Stalker(b.c.) vs. Hydra!

Lets begin... i vote for Hydra!

I have to put 2 from TWTNW in her to make it even.

President: Me
V.P.: SoraisRiku , Final Arcana

KHrulz21

7-0 Hydra.. whattya think Final when should we end this one? .. by the way guys if ya wana know how long a match will last ask Final i put him in charge.. if not then ask Sir or me. this is a blowaway.. but its up to final.

Ps. it would also be nice to see some people advertising this in there sigs.. i wuld be i have no room.

Absol_Zexion

hmm, i admit this is a hard one...the Hydra has like seven heads, but Dark Thorn can turn invisible...and both battles were fun...i'm gonna go with Dark Thorn! Darkness rules!!!

sry if i posted too late!!

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Absol_Zexion said:
hmm, i admit this is a hard one...the Hydra has like seven heads, but Dark Thorn can turn invisible...and both battles were fun...i'm gonna go with Dark Thorn! Darkness rules!!!
yay!and the vote isnt 7-0 i voted for shadow stalker.i was the first one.so 7-2. we can still win!

Xlicz

KHrulz21 said:
7-0 Hydra.. whattya think Final when should we end this one? .. by the way guys if ya wana know how long a match will last ask Final i put him in charge.. if not then ask Sir or me. this is a blowaway.. but its up to final.

Ps. it would also be nice to see some people advertising this in there sigs.. i wuld be i have no room.

ill try to advertise.......

o ya i vote for hydra

KHrulz21

Ok... well total blow away. Hydras moves on to round 2

Next battle: Pete(second time on land)(steamboat willie) vs. Captain Barbosa.

LETS BATTLE. I pick... oo tough one.. Captain Barbosa!

Round 2 : Hydra vs.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back