• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Untitled Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
PLEASE READ MY STORY!! IT HAS BE OVER-LOOKED MANY TIMES, AND PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THE SIZE, IF IT'S TOO BIG DON'T READ IT ALL AT ONCE!
Hey, here's a story(not exactly a fan fiction) that I've been wokring on for a while. It's no where near done, and the last chapter that I have posted here is not done either. All comments, good and bad, are appriciated and wanted. So feel free to speak ur mind. Suggestions for a title are welcome as well. I just hope you people are willing to read through all of it, I would be very happy if you did and commented. In the fututre I hope to have a career in writing, so this will help me slightly with that.

Dreadful Bloodshed
-Chapter One-

The land was dark, no life remained. The place was filled with an emptiness that would send a chill up your spine. The only movement that was made was that of the wind, and a lone stranger. He stood there alone, with an evil grin on his face, and a blood covered sword in his evil hands.

The stranger looked down at his latest victim. The fresh blood on his sword dripped onto the cold, dead body. He kicked the lifeless corps and walked away from the seen, his long black hair blew in the sinister wind. His evil red eyes were fixed on the lifeless area. He kept walking forward. He removed his eyes from the scene and faced forward. He mysteriously vanished into the wind, which died down a bit after he was gone.

This wasn’t the first place that had seen such death. This mysterious stranger had visited many areas, villages, and towns. All had seen death, and that same sinister wind was there, until the stranger was gone, but no one ever survived to tell a soul of these events, or of the strange feeling that you get when he’s near. Any that have ever seen him now lay lifelessly on the cold ground. The stranger seems to enjoy all this, getting pleasure from others suffering, killing everyone and everything ruthlessly, and not toying around with them… much.

The stranger has no particular attacking pattern, he strikes at what ever place he comes across, waiting a while first, then when they all least expect it, he kills them. His only weapon is a single, double edged crystal blade, harder than any other, and more valuable and powerful than anything. He also wears a light armor, that doesn’t seem to affect his swift and speedy kills. The sheath for the blade is fastened tightly on his right side; it is made out of pure gold, with many different jewels up and down on both sides, almost as valuable as his sword.

A Young Warrior
-Chapter Two-

“Oh, come on, hurry up!” The blue haired boy complained. He sat on the edge of a fountain, waiting for his friend to catch up. He watched her and sighed as she walked slowly towards him.
“I’m not taking that long, maybe if you’d slow down a bit, I’d be able to keep up with you,” she replied in an annoyed tone. She managed to catch up to him, sitting down beside him, looking to the clear blue sky.
The boy looked at her, “That’s always your excuse Ameena, and I’m not walking all that fast, well are you ready to head back home now?” He said, changing the subject. She looked at him and smiled a bit.
“I know I always say that, but you always walk to fast, why can’t you just slow down and enjoy the day, it’s nice out, and lets walk and talk,” she answered. They both stood up and walked through peaceful woods, towards where they lived.
“ You know I enjoy it, but at a faster pace, and you do this every time, I just don’t think it’s necessary to slow down like this every time,” he argued back. They argued like this all the time, but they always ended up happy in the end.
“I know, but can’t you just slow down and enjoy it with me, instead of speeding up ahead of me, I mean, this all could be gone one day, and it’s so beautiful that I just need to take in every bit of it,” she countered. The boy looked at her, then sighed.
“Alright, I’ll slow down and enjoy it with you next time, but after that you’ll speed up so I don’t have to wait, deal?” He suggested. They slowed down a bit as Ameena considered this. She finally turned her head to face him.
“No, I have something that’ll be better for me, since your idea is only good for you, I say that every once in a while we slow down and enjoy it, not just once, and the rest of the time I’ll keep up with you, how does that sound?” She asked. He looked at her.
“Fine then, I guess that’ll do, next time, I’ll slow down for you,” he said, surrendering. She smiled and nodded as they got to their houses. They had been neighbors ever since they were kids, and have known each other just as long. “Well, I’ll see you later then,” He said, facing her. She turned to face him as well.
“Yeah, bye Saiyu, we’ll meet up later this evening then,” she replied, then walked away to her house, and Saiyu walked to his.

A Dark Stranger
-Chapter 3-

The Evening came pretty fast, and neither were prepared for the events that were planned for them, no one could have been. The sun was still up, and wouldn’t be going down for at least another hour. There was a slight, calm breeze, and everyone went on normal, nothing different was taking place, or so they thought.

Ameena and Saiyu met up at the same fountain as planned. There were few other friends that they both liked, so they mainly hung out with each other. Most people would think of them as a couple, then again, most people are wrong. They have always been friends, from the beginning, neither really thinking of becoming much else.

“So, what are we gonna do this time?” Ameena asked as usual. Saiyu thought for a moment. He then turned to her with his suggestion.
“Let’s go down to the lake and skip rocks or something.” He answered. Ameena nodded her head in agreement. They both headed down to the lake, talking as they went. “There really isn’t that much to do around here when you come to think of it.” He started.
“Yeh, I’ve noticed, that’s why I let you decide all the time,” she replied with a bit of a laugh. Saiyu laughed at it a bit too.
“More like make me decide every time, so I’m forced to try and do something fun every time, it’s not easy you know,” he replied. She laughed at this too.
“I suppose so, but I’ll be happy with what ever we do, it doesn’t matter to me, but just to be nice, I’ll decide next time, alright?” She responded. Saiyu shook his head, agreeing to this. They continued to walk and talk until they arrived at the lake.

They had been there for a while. They were now skipping rocks, which wasn’t one of Ameena’s talents, but she tried to do what Saiyu told her to do to improve it. Neither of them really noticed the slightly changing wind, picking up a little at a time, and growing slightly colder at the same time. The sky grew dark now, and the wind picked up a considerable amount, and had a feeling of evil in it some how. All the people in the village looked at the sky, watching it grow strangely dark. Ameena and Saiyu did as well.

As the wind picked up faster and the feeling of evil grew, something happened. An evil figure appeared before Ameena and Saiyu. He drew his crystal blade from it’s golden sheath. He had an evil grin on his face.
“Who, who are you, and how did you just appear before us?” asked Saiyu nervously with his guard up. The man just gave Saiyu a grin. He made a little scoff, as he rose his blade, then moved faster than either could see, and sliced Saiyu with it. Instead of being cut, a blue light emitted from Saiyu as it hit him, bouncing the attack off him. Saiyu looked in amazement; he’d never done that before. This didn’t seem to surprise the man. He then moved so he was facing Ameena. He ran to slice at her, but Saiyu stood in his way. The man just merely pushed Saiyu out of the way onto the ground. The same thing, except a rose colored light, happened to Ameena as Saiyu. The man grinned.
“So, you are the two, as I thought,” he exclaimed in a cold voice. “This will be quite interesting,” was the last thing he said before disappearing into the wind. Everything went back to normal, except for the expressions on people’s faces. No one noticed the event with the man and the two friends.

Saiyu and Ameena looked at each other; both lost for words, and were still calculating the events that just took place. Ameena finally broke the eerie silence. “What just happened?” she asked no one in particular. Saiyu had the same confused look that Ameena had.
“I have no idea, I wonder who that person was, why he attacked us, and what we both did to cancel his attacks.” He responded.

Dark Secrets
Chapter 4

“Who the heck was that guy?” Saiyu asked himself. He paced around his room, wondering about the events that took place yesterday. A knock was heard on his bedroom door. “Come in Ameena,” he said. Ameena walked into his room.
“Have you figured out any kinda of explanation for what happened?” She asked him, both sitting down on his bed.
“No, I’ve come up with nothing, I was gonna ask my parents about it, but they wouldn’t know any more than we do, if they even believed any of it. I wonder if they do know anything… I mean, about why he couldn’t cut us, and about what he said.” Saiyu replied. Ameena looked at him.
“Yeh, I thought of the same thing… this is really strange, I hope our parents know something, and nobody seems to know who that guy is or where he came from, I asked around a bit.” She responded. They both just stared straight ahead, trying to think of anything more, anything that might help them. They both came to the decision that they would ask their parents, together so that it more likely to believe. Ameena was never one to make things up, especially something like this.

“ So we’ll tell my patents first then, then go to your house and tell them, maybe we’ll find out something,” Saiyu suggested. Ameena nodded in agreement. Both Saiyu’s parents were in the kitchen. Ameena and Saiyu both approached them. They then explained the whole thing to them, and asked if they knew anything of this.
“Wow, that’s quite strange, but we have no idea of what happened to you two, or who that man was,” Saiyu’s mother answered. Ameena and Saiyu both looked disappointed. They both then walked over to Ameena’s house, but after talking to her parents they were no farther. Neither of their parents knew anything about this.

“ That really helped, we’re no wiser than when we began, I just want some answers, but it seems there is no body able to gives us those answers.” Saiyu said. They both walked around in the park. Ameena sighed.
“ I know what you mean, I wish this were easier, but no one knows anything, it’s like this person doesn’t exist, and if he was really as evil as it felt, then wouldn’t he be known?” She responded. They both sighed this time and continued walking.

While Ameena and Saiyu were out walking, their parents were talking outside of their houses. “ It’s starting to happen, the man has come to test them, to see if they are the ones.” Ameena’s father said.
“ I know, they both mentioned it to us, it seems he’s begun the testing already, and from what they said, he’s found out that they are the ones to test, it’s only a matter of time before…” Saiyu’s father was cut off by his mother, “ No! We can’t let that happen, we must prevent that, or else we’ll lose them both forever, we knew this day would come, we should have been better prepared,” she exclaimed.
“ Yes, this is very bad, I don’t want to lose Ameena, or Saiyu, why didn’t we do more, but I think we should tell them both, and soon, they need to know, they must be prepared.” Ameena’s mother added. “ They will have to leave here, but the soon they leave, the sooner they can end this, and the better chance they have of success, we must act soon, or they could be gone for good.” She mentioned.

“ Yes, I agree, we must give them the weapons, and have them search for what they both need to deal with this, and we’ve already waited too long, they should have known before this, well we’ll all tell them tonight, you two should come over to our house, and bring what you need to give Ameena, and we’ll have what Saiyu needs, and we must hurry. We’ve already lied to them, but tonight we’ll confess everything.” Saiyu’s father suggested. They all nodded their heads and went back into their homes.

The Journey Begins
Chapter 5

“What’s in the box dad?” Ameena asked her father as they walked over to Saiyu’s house.
“You’ll find out soon Ameena, just wait,” Ameena’s father answered. Her mother knocked at the door. Saiyu’s mother answered it and invited them all in. Saiyu and his father were sitting down, and the others did so too. Ameena and Saiyu looked at each other, both confused. “What’s going on Saiyu?” Ameena asked quietly as she sat down. Saiyu shrugged his shoulders.

“ Alright, you both are probably what’s going on, and want answers of the events that occurred yesterday, well the four of us have some of those answers, others you will need to find out for yourself,” Saiyu’s father started. Both Saiyu and Ameena looked surprised.
“You came to us for answers earlier, and we lied to you, but now we’ll tell you all that we know,” continued Ameena’s father. “ You both have special powers within you, which protected you from the stranger that you encountered. That stranger, he is looking for you two, killing all villages he comes too that does not contain you. You two are very important and are the only ones who can stop him and his evil blade, but you must do it together, and must know how to control your powers that manifested yesterday.” He started to explain.
“ But that is not all, this stranger knows of you, and that you are threats to his life, and will come to try and kill you, he must first figure out how to get by your powers, and that’s what’ll buy us time. We have a weapon for each of you, but they will not be enough, we also have maps for each of your weapons that will be the keys to defeating him, and the weapons we will give you will be the key to obtain them. You must also find armor, which will be additional protection from him. He is far more maleficent them you know, and he will resort to anything to stop you. What ever you do, you must not be separated, because both of you must defeat him,” Ameena’s mother further explained.
“Those powers that you both have, we know only that you were born with them, and were told of this by a mysterious man with a good aura, he warned us and gave us these weapons that we must give you. I you need more answers, you must find him. He will know the identity of the man that’s after you, and he will have further assistance,” Saiyu’s mother finished.
“ Now, we will give you the weapons, Saiyu, yours is a powerful sword, but it is not enough, you must find the one that you are told about on this map,” Saiyu’s father said, handing Saiyu a case that contained a sword inside a sheath, and a piece of parchment. “ And for you Ameena, you will receive a bow, with a quiver that never runs out of arrows, insuring that you are prepared, the same goes for you about your more powerful weapon,” he explained to Ameena, handing her a case that contained a beautiful bow, a magical quiver and a piece of parchment. “ Those pieces of parchment are the maps, and explaining a bit of what we already told you, more about the weapons than anything else,” he added.

While all this was happening, a strong, evil wind started up. The sky grew dark. The wind started to pick up more, the sky growing darker. The villagers were all frightened by this because of what happened last time; they all locked themselves inside their houses, waiting for it to end. Everyone except for Saiyu and the others noticed this.

“Now, I will explain to you how to use these weapons properly, and how they are the key to getting your new weapons and armor, after that discard them, or they will bring you bad luck. To use them properly you mus… argg…” he said as he fell to the ground. The evil man was standing where Saiyu’s father was standing, cleaning off the blood from his blade. This started panic with the others. The man relentlessly slayed Saiyu’s mother, Ameena’s mother and was just about to finish off Ameena’s father.
“Ta…take this, and hurry, d-don’t t-t-try to f-fight him right no… now, run!” Ameena’s father shouted as he threw them another piece of paper.
“Father no!” Ameena shouted as she ran up to the evil man, hitting his shoulder. The man just threw her to the ground and then stabbed his sword into her father, finishing the job. Ameena and Saiyu looked in horror as he drew his blade from Ameena’s father’s back. Saiyu drew his sword and help Ameena up. He them ran at the man and swung his sword at him. The man easily blocked him, and pushed him away with his own blade. He then lunged and tried to kill Saiyu, but the same protective aura came from Saiyu, knocking him to the ground. Saiyu went over to the man who lied on the ground. He then stabbed his sword down, but just as it was about to hit him, he disappeared, taking the evil wind and dark skys with him.

Ameena ran over to Saiyu, tears filling her eyes. She held onto his shoulder as she mourned the loss of their parents. “No, they can’t be gone, why, why did he do that, they did nothing wrong,” Ameena sputtered through her tears. A few tears fell from Saiyu’s eyes.
“ I-I don’t know Ameena, but this means that we must stop him, and pay him back for what he just did, he kill four innocent people, and tried to take the lives of two more, well we must slay him, to make sure this never happens again.” He said. He looked at the piece of paper Ameena’s father threw to him. “Hey, these are directions, to some sort of house off to the north of our village, and it seems to be a lone house, I think we need to go there to find out what they were about to tell us,” He added. Ameena just nodded as she continued to cry.

Rescued
Chapter 6

Ameena wiped away the last of her tears as she closed her house door. She had grabbed a few previsions for the journey. She already had the quiver on her back, and bow on her arm. She still couldn’t believe what just happened a few hours ago, she didn’t want to believe it. She pinched herself again, hoping she’d wake up from this nightmare, but it was real, and she was wide awake. “Mother, Father… I…I can’t believe you’re gone. Y-you’ve always been there for me, now it’s just me and Saiyu, all we have is each other, why did this have to happen.” She said to herself as she walked towards the fountain in the middle of the village, where she and Saiyu were to meet.

Saiyu was still deciding what to bring. He had his sword sheathed onto his left side. He glanced down at the sheath, which shimmered in the moonlight. He grabbed what was necessary and then walked from his house. He started walking towards the fountain. “All this that happened, damn it, why did they wait so long to tell us, if they’d just been honest, they might still be alive. It’s just me and Ameena now, we’re on our own, I’ll make sure I take care of her. So much responsibility on two teenagers, so much pressure…it-it’s just not fair.” He said, punching a tree hard as he walked by. He continued on forward.

Saiyu walked to the fountain, to see Ameena waiting there for him, she still looked so terribly sad, Saiyu hated seeing her like this. He walked in front of her. “Hey, Ameena, please try to cheer up, I know we both just lost our parents, but crying isn’t going to bring them back, and…and, I just don’t like seeing you so down. He said, his face turning a little red. Ameena managed a small smile.
“Thanks Saiyu, I’ll try to cheer up a bit, but it is hard, especially since I’m not as stubborn and oblivious to emotions as you are.” She replied with a cocky grin on her face. Saiyu cracked a smile at that comment.
“It’s true, that’s how I keep myself together, and I can’t help being stubborn, growing up with you has made me that way,” He said, laughing a little. Ameena smiled a bit, then hit him on the shoulder.
“It doesn’t matter how stubborn you are, I usually end up getting my way in the end,” She said, smiling more, then standing up. “We should probably get going now, we have no idea when that madman will strike next, so we best get to this location.” She added.

“Yeh, you’re right, the sooner we get there, the sooner we can end this all, and ease up on the punches a little ok,” He responded, rubbing his shoulder a bit. They both stood, and were a little happier then before. They both had a smile on their face, trying hard not to think about their parents. They headed northward, where the only remaining person with knowledge of all this lived. Though, they had no idea of the kind of creatures that lurk on the paths at night.

They had walked about halfway there. They had no idea of their pursuers. It wasn’t until now that the maleficent creatures made their move. They jumped from the bushes, some going for Ameena, the majority for Saiyu. They were both caught off guard, and that resulted in Saiyu having a big gash in his left leg, and Ameena having one in her right shoulder. Saiyu drew his blade, Ameena readied her bow. She pulled back the arrow, then winced in pain from her wound. “Ameena! Are you ok?” Saiyu asked concerned.
“I can handle a little wound like this, if I want to survive, I gotta fight through conditions like this,” She replied, firing off the arrow. The arrow pierced through the ugly green head of one of the creatures. “See, I can handle myself, but I don’t know how I hit it, I’ve never used a bow in my life,” She added, drawing another arrow. She watched them all carefully. One of them stepped forward; she quickly aimed her arrow at it and fired. The creature jumped out of the way, but the arrow hit another one of the creatures behind the one that jumped. “Ha, I still got one,” She said laughing a bit.
Saiyu watched all the ones that surrounded him. “Damn, I hope I can move fast enough with my leg in this condition,” He said worried. He stepped forward with his left leg, the pain made was almost unbearable, but he ignored it and went into a run. He ran to a creature that stared in terror as it was sliced in half. The others backed away. All the ones surrounding Saiyu, lunged at him, and the ones around Ameena, did the same to her. A loud, whistle like sound resonated throughout the sky, the creatures, and both Ameena and Saiyu fell to their knees. Saiyu looked up to see a figure, but no detail could be seen through the darkness. The figure removed his hand from in front of his mouth, and the sound stopped. He placed something in his pocket, then stepped forward. The creatures looked up at him, and then fled with no hesitation.

Saiyu and Ameena looked at the figure, not sure whether he was friend or foe. “Stand up, both of you,” a man’s voice ordered. They both scrambled to their feet. Saiyu kept his sword ready, and Ameena had an arrow aimed at the figured. “Withdraw your weapons, I do not wish to harm either of you,” he said, stepping forward. The features became clearer. He had long black hair tied up in a blue cloth. He wore a gold necklace with a strange symbol on it. He had a red tunic with beige pants. His eyes were sky blue. He had a sword on his left side. He took another step forward. He snapped his fingers, and in an instant, a ball of fire formed in his hand. He used the light to take a looked at them. “So, it is as I thought, it is you two, well, Saiyu, Ameena, I assume you will be heading to the north, but, where are your parents?” He asked.
Both Ameena and Saiyu’s expressions changed quickly, the sadness filled them, making them disregard the fact that the man knew their names. The man knew what that meant. “They, they were killed, a few hours ago, by-by a man that’s after us… We came this way to see someone, he should be able to tell us what we need to know,” Saiyu said.
“I knew that when I saw your expressions suddenly change, I am terribly sorry for all this, and I am that person you seek, follow me, I will guide you the rest of the way.” They both just met the guy, but they already felt they could trust him; there was just something about him, a certain serenity in his words.

A Long, Dreadful Trip
Chapter 7

The man turned to the north. He started walking towards their destination. Ameena and Saiyu followed, silence filling the air. “ Now I would suggest that you take out your weapons, those creatures are going to return soon, and in greater numbers, we’ll have to fight them off,” The man suddenly explained. Saiyu and Ameena did as they were told, wondering how he knew this.
“But couldn’t you just do what ever you did back there?” Ameena asked. The man took a moment to think, and also to listen carefully incase they were approaching.
“No, I’m afraid that it won’t work, not with the number that’ll be surrounding us, we’ll be lucky if that cases a few off, and they’ll have grown wise to it. Too predictable.” He responded. He then froze. He listened carefully. His eyes slowly scanned the area. He turned around, doing the same. “We’re surrounded; they’re everywhere, and in great numbers. I’m sure there’s more on the way. We must stand back to back, making sure that our backs are not exposed, prepare for your first lesson in combat.” He said, a grin forming on his face. He then drew his astonishing blade.
It looked almost as if the blade was glowing in the moon light. It was studded with many jewels, blade and handle. It was made of the finest metals, and then further perfected by a master blacksmith. It looked to be a heavy blade, but the man wielded it with ease.
“Lets get this party started!” He shouted. He ran towards the small creatures. He jumped into the air, and as he brought his blade down, it became shrouded in flames. Several burning carcasses surrounded his blade. Ameena and Saiyu stared in aw. Saiyu then smiled. He liked this guy’s style of fighting. An arrow then shot past Saiyu’s face. Lying in front of him was one of the creatures.
“C’mon Saiyu, wake up or you’re gonna get killed,” Ameena scolded. She quickly knocked another arrow. Saiyu focused now, with hat rude awakening in his mind. The man was enjoying himself, taking care of most of the creatures.
“Don’t let me do all the work here; you’ve got to help me out!” He shouted at them. Saiyu nodded his head. He finally sprung into action. He picked up a few moves from watching the guy, but executing them was another story; it was definitely harder than it looked. Saiyu fell on his face a few times before he decided to not try any more moves out. Ameena saved him a couple of times as well. “Get your act together boy, or you really are gonna get yourself killed,” the man admonished.
Saiyu was getting annoyed at both of them telling him what to do, but he held his tongue. He focused on the fight now, to avoid having one of them bossing him around, and then letting something slip out. His eyes were now filled with determination.
Both Saiyu and Ameena were starting to get tired, but they didn’t let it show. Their determination to both win and survive kept them going. The man was no where near tired, and was still having the time of his life. He liked to show off some of his moves, and obviously liked fire. He swirled his flaming sword around in the air, a flame tornado forming. He straightened his arm quickly, so that the sword faced the creatures. The tornado went right for them, burning them instantly. The flames so how only burned the creatures, no grass was light a flame.
The creatures had had enough; they fled with much fear and resentment. Ameena still had an arrow knocked, and Saiyu didn’t sheath his blade. “Put away your weapons now, it’s safe, they won’t be bothering us again.” He reassured them. They did as they were instructed. “ You both did very well, despite Saiyu’s rough start.” The man congratulated. Saiyu’s smile turned slightly bitter at that comment. He was starting to dislike him.
“Funny, we’ve been saved by you, and fought along side you, and you’ve never even told us your name,” Saiyu interrupted the man’s praise. The man looked at him.
“True enough my friend, true enough. Well my name is Krios, and I am an old friend of both your parents. I may look young, but my age is far beyond my looks,” Krios answered.
“I’m not your friend,” Saiyu muttered under his breath, “So, how far until we reach your house, because we need to finish this quickly.” Saiyu remarked. Both Ameena and Krios heard what he had said under his breath, but overlooked it.
“Not far, we should be safe for the rest of the way, and if you don’t watch how you talk to me, you’ll be eating your words, and I’ll see to that, “Krios retorted. Ameena remained silent, not wanting to get involved in their childish behavior. The rest of the long and boring trip to his house was complete silence.

The Labyrinth
Chapter 8

The small group approached an area that appeared to be a dead end. “Well, way to go, you went and got us lost! Can’t you even find your own house?” Saiyu nagged. Krios turned around and shot Saiyu an anger glance. He was not impressed.
“Excuse me, but I think I can find my own house, why do you think that I am still alive today!? I have many enemies, including the man that killed your parents, my house is hidden you rude, ignorant child,” Krios snapped at Saiyu. He then put his hands into the air, adjacent to each other, and then slowly moved them apart. As he did this, the walls seemed to split apart as well. “Ladies first,” He said, motioning Ameena to step through the hole in the wall. Krios then looked at Saiyu, who kept his mouth shut and followed Ameena. Krios followed right after, the wall closed once they all stepped in.
When they all stood just inside, torches on the walls light by themselves, heading upwards. Krios grabbed one of the torches and took the lead. “This place has many twists and turns, many traps and lots of places you could get easily lost in, I have more enemies then you could imagine, so I need a lot of protection. I’ve never had a single person ever get through the front door, because only a special type of magic, known by very few, other than myself, can open it. The torches only light when I step through the door, but the traps are always active, I’ve taken a few of them myself, but nothing I can’t handle,” Krios elucidated as he continued to guide them. They walked through the tunnel, until they came to an area that forked 5 different ways. “ This is an extra precaution, only one way leads to the correct location, all the others to dead ends, accompanied by traps,” He added.
Ameena didn’t like it down here too much, it was a small dangerous area, but at least it was illuminated. She walked really close to Saiyu, as if she needed some kind of protection, and she was very tense, you could tell. He hands were almost closed into fists, seeming ready to draw and fire an arrow, she was shaking and you could see the fear in her eyes. Saiyu knew this, they went through it every time Saiyu wanted to explore caves, he always managed to drag Ameena along with him. She’d jump at the slightest sound, but Saiyu loved this kind of thing. “ Ameena, how you holding up? I know you don’t like places like this, even if they are safe.” He asked her. She looked at him before replying, now Saiyu could really see a bit of fear in her eyes. He assumed that she knew there was nothing to be scared of, but that the feeling was still there anyways.
“I-I’m fine, really, just a little tense,” She said, loosing her grip,” but it’ll be better once we’re out of here, I know there’s nothing to be afraid of, but you know how I am,” She responded. Krios listened to them talking, and smiled at this.
“Haha, young love, but I don’t think either of them realize it, but they will when they need each other the most, they’re a lucky bunch of kids,” He thought. Suddenly crash was heard from up ahead. Ameena jumped and grabbed Saiyu’s arm. They both turned a little red.
“That’s nothing to worry about, it’s one of the traps that’s always active, but I know exactly how to get by it, and if you both listen carefully you’ll get through it fine,” He clarified. They walked for a few more minutes until they came to a path that turned left, but there was also a small path to the right that sloped upwards. From that path huge boulders rolled down. Krios cleared his voice before he spoke.
“Alright, listen closely,” He started, “How these boulders work is that one drops down from there every five seconds, except for the time in between every fourth and fifth boulder is seven seconds, that’s when we’ll go, since we’ll have a better chance of doing this right. On the wall that is right next to us, there are indents in the walls wide enough for one person, and they are spaced out quite a bit. The trick to it is that the second a boulder passes by us, jump straight ahead and ricochet off the wall to the closest indent, but don’t hesitate, you have very little time to do this. If either of you feel you can’t do this, then I’ll take you,” He explained. “So, will either of you be needed assistance?” He asked. Saiyu of coarse said no, but Ameena said yes.
Krios demonstrated once first. The fourth boulder rolled right past him, and right away he jumped to the wall, and rebounded. He landed right in the indent, and a boulder rolled by right after. “That’s how it’s done,” he yelled from behind the indent. Then in an instant he appeared behind the two, startling them when he spoke. “Now, Saiyu, would you care to give it a try?” He asked. Saiyu smirked, nodding his head. He stood at the edge, and waited for the correct boulder to pass him by, when it did, he initiated the moves, and did it right. “Do that and get to the next indent, then we’ll meet you on the other side,” He said, smiling. Then they both disappeared to the other end of the rolling boulders.
“What!! You could have just taken us! Why would you make me do this!?” He yelled at nothing. Saiyu was getting really mad at Krios. “I can do this on my own; I’ll show him that I can. I don’t need any help, especially not from him,” Saiyu ranted in his mind. His anger continued to build. While he did this he missed one of the boulders pass, and didn’t count it. He jumped, after the fifth one rolled by. He hit the wall and was about to ricochet, but he saw the boulder coming right at him, and lost his nerve; he fell to the ground and closed his eyes, waiting for it to hit him. He then opened his eyes and was staring into Ameena’s face. “ Wh-what happened?” Saiyu asked.
“Krios saved you just in time, man he’s fast, a single second later and that boulder would have crushed you. You should thank him,” Ameena explicated. Saiyu did not look happy.
“Thank him for what!? For making me go through that, almost getting killed, when all he had to do was teleport over here like he did with you? He deserves nothing from me except a punch in the face!” Saiyu shouted angrily. Ameena was shocked at Saiyu’s cold words. She’d never heard him talk like that, not about anyone or anything.
“Saiyu! What is wrong with you!? He saved your life, and this is how you repay him, by talking about him in such a cold manner? I don’t know why you are acting this way, did you think that maybe he had his reasons for ‘making’ you do that? Or was your anger blinding you, or was it your pride?” Ameena riposted. She turned away from him and walked forward, disregarding the fact that she had no idea where she was going. Saiyu couldn’t believe what had just happened. Ameena never got angry, and never at him. She was always so happy, and kept everything inside, especially rage. Now he was sorry for what he said.
“Krios, thank you for saving…” Krios cut him off.
“Just go and find her and talk to her, you can thank me later.” Krios interrupted. Saiyu nodded his head and then ran after Ameena. Krios disappeared once Saiyu was out of sight, to the next trap to make sure they didn’t get caught by it.
Saiyu ran quickly to catch up to Ameena. He slowed down and put his hand on her should and tried to speak, but Ameena spoke first.
“Just go away… I don’t want to talk to you right now. I don’t like the way you’re acting, before this you were never like this. I just want to be alone. You’ve never treated anyone as poorly as you are to Krios, are you jealous or something? Or is this how you’re taking our parents’ deaths, because that is the worst way to handle it.” Ameena explained. These words hit Saiyu hard. He didn’t really notice any change in him, because he was truly blinded by his rage and jealousy. Ameena wouldn’t look at him. Saiyu removed his hand from her should.
“I’m, I’m sorry,” Saiyu replied in a quiet voice. He turned away from her, then continued, “I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting, maybe it is because of our parents, and possibly some jealousy. I mean, he shows off enough, and pushes me too hard. His words seem cold when he speaks to me, and he’s always telling me what to do. I didn’t know that all this was affecting you, if I’d known, I would have ceased. Once again, I’m sorry.” He added. He then walked forward, away from Ameena.

Last edited:

Seto

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
C'mon people, I know it's long be at least read it, read some of it then go back later and read the rest. I would really like to get some comment from people, but i can if no one even reads it!! I'm seriously tired of people over-looking my story, for what ever reason that is, because they don't know me, never heard of me, never read any of my stories or just because of the size. Just read the freakin' story...

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Okay, tippo! ^^; ((Seriously love your name...Seto Kaiba, or some other Seto? [Sorry, huge Seto fan])). <_< You can ignore that.

Anyways: don't double post. Someone may have to edit that.

Also: don't put all the chapters in one spot. Since this is an original, I'll read it..(you did say it wasn't a fanfiction...T_T)...later. Currently have my room to do, but I'll post later.

Also, no title? Aw, mayhaps think of a title..please?

(Scraps I know your name...weren't you a mod of sorts..once upon a time ago..? Cause your name is very familiar...:/...if not, ignore my ramblings and well, welcome back! >^.^<)

Seto

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
I plan on coming up with a title, I just can't really think of one at the moment, it'll be easier when it's closer to being finished, have a vague plan for the rest of the story, but ideas will develop in my head. You are thinking of the right Seto and I was a moderator before, but I resigned because I'm not around so much any more. Now I'm getting off topic, bad me, bad me... Just thought I'd answer your "questions." anyways, I'll be working on more of the story hopefully tonight, so maybe I'll have more to post soon.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Dang, you keep editing it. -_o

Pretty good so far, I like it. I've only finished chapter 4, must go post some more, but so far it's nice...though not very descriptive. Add some description, I currently have no idea what Ameena looks like at all, and all I know about Saiyo is that he has blue hair. Try describing them all more...

And spread out your story. Wait for someone to reply and then post new chapter. -_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back