• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Untold Truths Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
This is where you post so.. Have at it.

Nathaniel sat in the dark room. His guards kept twitching and grunting. He stood up and walked over to one and wrapped his arms around it. The blades sticking out of its body poking and cutting him.

"Whats wrong? Do you need more blood? Daddy has more blood you know."

He kissed its cheek and listened.

"We sense danger, Father."

Nathaniel smiled. He hadn't seen any live people for such a long time. He hoped they were fun.

"It will be okay, I wont let them hurt you." He said as he spun around.

"We fear for you Father. We love you Father."

Nathaniel Smiled and sat back down at his desk and pulled out some small knives He continued to work on the Doctor. He was almost done.

Last edited:

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Damian was closing in on an old abandoned building it smelled off blood and rotten flesh. He walked up to the door and was confronted by two zombie like creatures. They said nothing until he tried to open the door the one covered in what looked like doctors scalpels screamed and yelled "Sorry father i have to kill you!"
Damian jumped back ,and was grabbed by the larger one with its spear
Damian grabbed the spear and flipped the creature over him and made it collide with the other .

He quickly ran into another large room filled to the brim with the same creatures.
"he must have known I was coming"he thought to himself
Damian pulled out his pistols and jumped into the midlle of them. he quickly dispatched three with a swift kick and shot another in the head behind him he jumped ,and watched them all fall with a hail of bullets peircing there skulls. there was one left he was out he pulled out the clip and threw it up started running up the wall and kicked it with perfect timing hitting him right in between the eyes.

Damian walked over to the body it jumped to life clinging to his shirt and said "he is waiting for you father he will kill you he loved me "
Damian smiled and snapped his neck.
Damian walked into the next room and saw his brother over a medical work table.
"Were you expecting me.... brother?"

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
he heard shots.voices.the resistance he thought.nows the time he thought.he walked over to the door of his cell and looked out.two gaurds stood outside."yo,can you tell me whats goin on?"he askedfather is being visited by a strange man." "can you tell me where he is? "in the medical wing." "has he done any damage?""he has killed several gaurds""can you let me out?"he got no answer."ok,didnt want to have to do this ,but u give me no choice."he ran to the back wall jumped off and slamed through the door.the gaurds try to grab him,but he ran towards the medical wing.

he ran throught hall after hall.he ran into quite a few gaurds.he didnt attack,only ran.a few min. later he was there.he walked slowly,crepping down the hall past the fallen gaurds.he had gotten to the door and stoped,and listened."were you expecting me ....brother?"what the he thought to himself.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Alice sat in her cold, dark room alone, pondering on many different subjects. What was she to do? How could she help? These thoughts were never very far from her mind. She turned her thin body towards her window, it was covered in burgundy drapes that hung with a sort of sullen attitude about them. She stood up and walked toward the window, she looked out and saw the small town just beggining their day, peacefully, happily, yet the day seemed so grim to Alice. Everyday did.
Leaving the drapes open Alice walked over to her refridgerator and made herself a quick sandwich to eat. Afterwards she got dressed and decided to go for a walk before she headed to the Resistance Headquarters.
Leaving her apartment the sun had just barely creeped over the horizon, giving all the old buildings a slightly more prestigious glow than they actually were. She walked slowly through all the forgotten streets and alleys until she heard gunshots. Startled, she stopped walking, she listened. Another gunshot. Many parts of her said "Turn the other way" but her curiosity always got the best of her. Nearing toward the sound of the gunshots she came across an old abondoned building. This must be where it came from, she thought. She neared herself to the door, but waited a bit longer.

Neglect

A booming gunshot emerged Reave from his slumber. He jutted forward, swinging his head from side to side in a paranoid manner. He had fallen asleep in a vacant apartment, one not in the most prestigious condition. The walls lay vandalized, and holes littered the ceiling. Reave felt something crawling up his leg, racing towards his knee. A bone sprang from his leg, ripping through his pants and impaling the unknown perpetrator; a roach. Reave nimbly grabbed it, and tossed it to the side. The bone slowly retracted, the tip visibly battered with blood, only intensified by the glaring sun.

Reave propped from the couch, and launched himself out the window. The glass shattered as he slammed into it, several tiny pieces whizzing away. His feet crashed into the awaiting cement, crushing his bone structure. Pain emanated as the bones reconfigured in his feet. Reave smiled, having become highly tolerant of this pain. He stared into the distance, spotting a female sprint down into an alley. Was it plausible she also heard the gunshot? Reave ran towards the alley, quickly following her. She halted in front of what appeared to be an abandoned building, weathered by age. A long, curved bone protruded from his left shoulder, which he ripped out with his right hand. He spun it, now holding it reversely. “I’ll bless you with death,” he muttered underneath his breath. Reave bolted towards the female, launching himself into mid-air and slashing downwards as he fell upon her.

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
"Were you expecting me.... brother?"

Nathaniel smiled and added the finishing touches. The Doctor was now complete. He spun around a laughed a childish giggle.

"Brother? As far as I know.. I have no brother." He turned back around and whispered to the undead laying on the operation table. "Get up and protect your father, He needs you now."

"Yes father I shall protect you with my life.",
was the reply.

Nathaniel smiled as his creation rose from the table, tubes ran from its back to its stomach, its body deformed and covered in scalpels, its face was stitched into a smile. Its teeth had been pulled out and in their place were razor blades. It was crouched on the table and looked at the intruder with a stitched smile but otherwise emotionless face. It launched itself from the table and attacked the boy.

Razputen

The Monster launched itself at Damian. He jumped and met it in the air.
As he closed in Damian kicked out his foot.
It crashed into the monsters face, and the monster fell to the ground. Damian then turned to his brother.
"Now listen to me Nathaniel you need to snap out of it!" Damian mind linked to Nathaniel
Right after he did That He felt a large pain in the back of his head and fell to the ground unconscious

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Nathaniel heard a voice in his head, it was the boys voice. " Now listen to me Nathaniel you need to snap out of it."

Nathaniel was used to voices in his head so he wasn't surprised at that fact. It was the fact that someone alive was talking to him in his head that surprised him.
The doctor came up behind the boy and knocked him unconscious. Nathaniel sighed and picked up the boy's unconscious body.

He put the boy on the operation table and strapped his legs and feet into place. He now had a new specimen.

Nathaniel turned around and looked at the ground were the boy had been lying. A scythe laid on the floor. It was beautiful. Nathaniel picked it up and leaned it against the table. He then turned back towards the boy and pulled out a scalpel. It was now time to start operating.

Razputen

the scythe swung towards him incredibly fast. He quickly rolled out of the way the table crashing beside him with splinters of wood flew by his face. He jumped up and stabbed the zombie right in between the eyes. blood pored out onto the floor soaking Damian. His face now covered in blood he stood up.
"Your turn"

Samber

Alice stood in front of the building curious, but weary. Who knew what could be in there. Perhaps nothing, or perhaps something she wouldn't want to stumble upon. As she stood wondering a few foot steps neared, as she began to turn around, there was a man launching himself toward her, armed with a bone of some sort. He landed on top of her, hitting her arm painfully.
"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She yelled at the mysterious man.
She kicked the man off of her, then pulled out her pistol and pointed it at him. Her heart was racing, the man had startled her, but she was used to these sort of things, or she was supposed to be. She stood waiting for the man to respond.

Von83194

Awards
he step into the room."it might no be in your best interest to to anything."he walked over to nathaniel."u wnt me to take care of him?u kno its been a while since ive had any action."

Neglect

Reave descended rapidly, successfully falling upon her. His bone weapon slightly tore the skin on her arm, culminating a remnant of blood on the bone’s edge. He promptly tightened the grip on his weapon, and lifted his arm upwards in preparation to impale her skull. Her eyes were filled with angst, and she fervidly struggled to push him away. She thrust her feet into his chest, inciting enough force to knock him off. Reave fell back, clashing against the ground. The impact caused him to lose his clutch on the weapon, which whirled behind him. He swiftly propelled himself from the ground, probing for a second attack.

As he raised his head, he was greeted by the sight of the girl wielding a pistol pointed directly at him. She stood firmly, seemingly distressed. Her breathing had increased and her eyes bore the restlessness from his earlier glance. “Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?!” she exclaimed in an uproar. Her words triggered a smile from Reave, which he somewhat suppressed, conceiving an oddity of a facial expression. “I’m only entertaining myself,” he responded in a pompous tone. He placed his hands on his hips and brought himself to provoke her. “Now, what are you planning to do with that thing?" he questioned in a spiteful tone, hoping to bring about a physical retort.

Last edited:

Samber

Alice stood watching. The man had fallen on the ground with a thud, his bone-like weapon flew behind him somewhere. He quickly came to his feet with the cat-like reflexes of a drunken surgeon. He glared at Alice and seemed slightly entertained for some odd reason.
"I'm only entertaining myself," He responded pompously. He stood firm in a sort of mocking stance, hands on hips with a slight attitude about him.
"Now what are you planning to do with that thing?" He asked. Alice glared at him distastefully. Her arms still straight, her stance still solid, her aim still precise.
"I plan on defending myself from someone who clubbed me with a bone," She said rudely. She glanced at her bleeding arm then back at the man. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Alice began to feel light-headed.
Ahh, its the fever again. She thought. Alice did a sort of wobble in her stance, that odd dizzying feeling had returned, not surprisingly. Alice tried many times to overcome the side effect of her stigma, but it usually ended up failing. She looked back at the man.
"Now if you don't plan on attacking me again then maybe i won't blow your head off," She said with a sneer. "I'm feeling a bit under the weather and I would prefer not having a bone thrust at me."

Razputen

Damian glared at this newcomer as he yawned.
"Nathaniel i know you love a good fight just as much as i do do really want this over sized cat to interefere"
he mindlinked this to nathaniel while he said this " ....dont interfere or your blood will surely stain the floor"

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Nathaniel looked at the two strangers. The one who called him a brother was more fun than this kid who stood next to him. He looked at the kid and said,"Why do wish to interfere so much?"

He then grabbed the scythe from the dead zombie. He spun it around testing its weight. When it felt comfortable he rushed at the first stranger and grabbed him by the throat. They both flew out of the window and out on to the street below. A car drove by and as Nathaniel stood over the boy swinging the scythe down he was hit. He was twisted and crumpled when the car drove over him and he was sure at least two of his ribs were broken. He slowly stood to his feet to face the boy again.

D

Deleted member 74488

She stood on the balcony of the room the head courters had made especailly for her and her use. A garden of flowers travelled of the cement, roses entwined into the very feature itself. A small lake on the side of the building. She was on the ground floor and if not for the gates outside of her garden, she could of escaped easily. But it did not seem that such a thing was possible. She was isolated from the world, anything outside the walls she had been placed within where forbidden. If truth be told, the outside world was but that of a distant memory from the time she had spent within the Headquarters. It had been long, and contact with any others had been futile...almost never in the past years had she spoken to a human but only that of the animals which were cared for and placed within her garden for that very purpose. She had forgotten the scent of the sea, the memories of the tropical flower field which had only resigned within her village. It would of been long gone from now...since she had left, since the beginning of her time here, she doubted that anything stood from the place she had grown from now. She still remembered the day she had come out of the elite bording school with many looking at what was happening. And then it had been done, fire light the air, screaming was heard. And she, and a few, had been left. Waiting for their purpose.

Sighing the girl stared out towards the garden, a bird upon her shoulder, that of a dove.

She looked towards the sky and with one musical note, the bird rose, up towards the sky, to do what the girl had asked that of it to do...

Keiiri turned, looking at the emptiness of the room she was held within...

"Check on Damian. He is the Resistance's hope... If anything is to go wrong, get the creatures to attack..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back