• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Update from 1up.com but again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
kewl names...and can't wait 2 see them!!
wait...does this mean roxas gets keyblades too? cause when it says "complete the fight with axel in twilight town" for Bond of Flames, i'm assuming that's the roxas and axel fight when they're surrounded by the ring of fire? (unless sora butts in and kills axel before roxas gets the chance)

enygma

umm sorry but the fight where you're surrounded in flame is within the first 4 hours of the game...your not even level 10 yet, and its right before you lose roxas for the rest of the game. also when its saying after the fight with axel it means axel is fighting alongside you and dies you then get the keyblade.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
enygma i do not understand when you said something about axel fighting alongside you? :confused:
so i'm guessing roxas gets no new keyblades...which means he only has oathkeeper, oblivion and kingdom key.......how ugly :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back