• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor form and goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-Master-

Ok fellows this is about valor form check my sign and notice that even when the fusion takes place goofy is still battling below sora what could this mean?? thanks to lopezblade to remind me of this

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i am watching it and it seems like he dissapears but it is small so i cant see that well. i do think that when Valor form is started that Goofy will still be there for a split second and then dissa pear. but i dont know

.:Roxas:.

Banned
u don't understand, in kingdom hearts you party members are allways available, exept in certain situations, if you press left on the d pad another menu comes up, it sais attack, ?, party, and drive. If you press party then you can switch out party members. Since they are allways there they are available, not to battle but you can use drive with em. and that is why in the clip it shows sora go into valor form without goofy in the party.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
keyblademaster27 said:
u don't understand, in kingdom hearts you party members are allways available, exept in certain situations, if you press left on the d pad another menu comes up, it sais attack, ?, party, and drive. If you press party then you can switch out party members. Since they are allways there they are available, not to battle but you can use drive with em. and that is why in the clip it shows sora go into valor form without goofy in the party.

yeah exactly

Hokage

Banned
Awards
oops goofy isnt in that pic . that is a heartless. Donald is fighting him. my bad. lol

Heartless1990

My guess:

While you control 3 people on your side, you can switch to "Party" and use it to switch which one you want to "fuse" with in battle. Dunno why they would LIMIT you. But I guess you can use Party to be able to do commands with two characters while the last character fights. I don't know what I'm saying but I know what I want to say...UGH...You guys understand me?!

Counterpart

ok it goes like this...when going into Valor form and IF Goofy is in your party he dissappears...In KHII you can switch party members even in battle which means they are available at all times.So you don't need Goofy in your party when fusing

Keyblade-Master-

i didnt mean that i know party members can be always there and they dont need to be on the main party i say that in the background when sora is fusing (right after that) look closer and goofy is still there even after the fuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back