• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas could be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticshadow14

Vanitas could be the darkness is MX's heart. Which would mean that he could be the Xehenort we know. The fact that Vanitas comes out of MX's body means that they HAVE to be connected somehow, and if it is Xehenort then it would explain why when he takes over Riku eventually, thats why everything about the two is so similar...yea i dont know it might be a crazy thought, but whatever

Awkward Squid

Wiki told me that MX wants terra to embrace the darkness to "recover" Vens memories..

Don't even bother with wiki. It's unreliable; but you already knew that.

And, from the few trailers i have seen, IMO it seems as if Ven is emotionless.. like he has emotions, but i guess im so used to sora, that they seem so small.

754417-ven_large.jpg

Ven_zack_OC.jpg

MGJs29b46ze7VC4zH6u9JHbmfgpJut1Y.jpg

Hmm...

Ok.. we all know that Vanitas is Master Xehanorts Apprentice.. but we dont know who he could be.. So lets get some ideas..

It Could be:

A member of the Org.. But, if it was, why wouldn't the Nobody be able to use a Keyblade.. So crosses out that Idea..

And the fact that nobody left in the organization is classified to be important enough to further the plot.

Xehanort: People believe(i dont) That Vanitas is Xehanort, and he gets beaten up to the point where all he remembers is his name, and then is taken under Ansem The Wise as an Apprentice. But, why cant he Weild a keyblade? Crosses out that Idea..

I wouldn't exactly say he got beaten to the point where he lost all his memories. There are several theories out there that make more sense.

V-A-N-I-T-A-S could be rearranged to Its Vaan if anybody plays FF, Vaan is the main Character it FF12

lol.. a stretch.. but hes from FF.. so you never know..

FF characters don't play major roles in kh. And several of the letters in his name can anagram into a number of things. Not just Vaan:

Tiana
Anita
Satin
Satan ._.

It could also become Sin Vata

Sin is like darkness..

Vata means: vata - a combination of air and ether elements, embodies the very essence of life energy

Let's not go crazy with the anagrams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back