• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vanitas identity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

hello everyone it me again,

okay was recently reading the threads here old n new and i think i can make a plenty reasonable guess as who is vanitas is or could be.....ready

it the xenahanort, the dark skin one from kh1

i know this farfetch but i kinda make sense...after MX was defeated assuming MX was defeated vanitas probably stole his name and become ansem apprentice. wanting to continue wat MX started with experimenting with darkness, he assume the role and did wat he thought MX wanted

like i said it is farfetch but i think it a darn good theory

abey34

hello everyone it me again,

okay was recently reading the threads here old n new and i think i can make a plenty reasonable guess as who is vanitas is or could be.....ready

i know this farfetch but i kinda make sense...after MX was defeated assuming MX was defeated vanitas probably stole his name and become ansem apprentice. wanting to continue wat MX started with experimenting with darkness, he assume the role and did wat he thought MX wanted

like i said it is farfetch but i think it a darn good theory

You are 30 years old and have no sense of grammar or spelling. L o l

but this is an OLD theory, one of the first to be thought of...

Dragonsblight

Ok first of all he had amnesia so how would he remember to finish what his master started unless during the experimentations on himself he unlocked his memories.

BladeofHearts18

wow. noobs coming in to the forum one by one. first it was the terra=xehanort theory from the guy who registered this week, now you? give me a break.

Last edited:

diogo14

Not everyone has to be a crazy kh fan and be in this forums forever... You guys are always complaining.. And I find it funny that a noob is calling someone noob

Dragonsblight

wow. noobs coming in to the forum one by one. first it was the terra=xehanort theory from the guy who registered this week, now you? give me a break.

Ok well first of all im a member your a heartless which means i outrank you so technically you are a noob your are insuperior to me.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

You mean the one that was Xehanort's Heartless? =/

i know this farfetch but i kinda make sense...after MX was defeated assuming MX was defeated vanitas probably stole his name and become ansem apprentice.

Then what about the numerous connections Xehanort has to both MX and Terra?

haha, what a noob

Close this thread

Oh, shut up.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
hey, hey, hey guys, come on, deep breath, calm down, we dont have to arguee like that, let me say that the terrar/xehanort theory is one of most used theorys, but is also the one closest, this cause all the background that it haves, so of instead of instigatin about this, lets just debat calmly, ok?? o.o

Kenpachi

How can Terra look like this:

110px-Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg

slekke14

:96::96:vanitas will have some connection to ''a character'' but i think you won't see who. just like xion she was totally new and just looked a bit lik kairi not much. but at last she just has a connection with sora? maybe MX consumed someone and he became vanitas. like in KH1 when riku was consumed by Ansem ( xehanort ) :23:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Then what about the numerous connections Xehanort has to both MX and Terra?

I agree with OmniChaos...there are alot of connections

and all you people need to stop with the noob comments, if the persons new you dont have to put them down or anything like that...they have questions that they would like to be answered...its fine if they remake threads...bu they should search before they create, and its fine if they dont, they will learn from their mistakes...and create different theories from the questions they ask.

and as said by omni chaos;

Oh, shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back