• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhelm96

Here's my theory
Vanitas is made as a copy of MX but is a in the cross roads of light and darkness. MX gives him the mask to conceal his identity. Since he's a copy he's given a keyblade and goes on to become a keyblade master. As the game progreses he sees that Ven is getting closer to terra and believes he getting closer to darkness so he tries to bring back to darkness but does the wrong way bringing ven to suisidal point. Then the end comes closer vanitas gets pissed and wants to kill TAV and so does MX so they head to attack the gathering point and unlock the worlds heart and the world Is destroied by darkness this leads to the keyblade graveyard battle and AV get their ass beat then retreat leaving Terra MX and Vanitas. Vanitas chases after AV then wipe them out and Vens heart bonds with soras then goes back to MX. MX is destroied by Terra then he Attacks Vanitas and gets whooped then the both of them loose their memory Vanitas makes his way to radiant garden with his mask off revealing ansem the wises apprentice Xearanort (sorry miss spelled) then looses to darkness then goes to be the first heartless and nobody who they believe they belong to ansem the wise

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Congratulation!!!! This is the 1000 thread of the same damn theory.

Theres only one person who would recognize a young MX and thats ME that doesn't explain why he keeps the mask on until the gathering.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
same theory again with a few different things...
yeah i dont think so.

also loke dont be an ass.

jdeib963

This kid obviously never read the "Vanitas is Scrooge McDuck theory", blows everything else outta the water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back