• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas + Ventus connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamentation

I was just wondering: Which connection do you think Vanitas and Ventus have?
I have a theory myself, but I want to hear yours as well :)

A

Azrael

I was just wondering: Which connection do you think Vanitas and Ventus have?
I have a theory myself, but I want to hear yours as well :)

I always thought that Vanitas was the real Ven (though turned to an Unversed) while the Ven with Terra and Aqua is just a Replica.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I would say Vanitas is Ven's Unversed, but Ven doesn't look like the person who would make an Unversed. (I don't think the body build counts)
One of the two being a Replica seems like the most plausible.
Wait, Didn't Nomura said they have a connection?
IIRC, in an interview, he wanted Vanitas' name to be similar to Ventus.

ReflectoMan

Awards
personally i thought at first i thought they might be brothers mabye even twins but vanitis was a prodogy and exelled at everything but ventus struggled with things so ven went to master eraquas and vanitis went to xehanort but then it hit me KINGDOM HEARTS DOESNT LIKE FAMILYS so then i decided it must be like a riku sora thing and vanitis is riku and ventus is sora so well im lost now =[ but im still a diehard kingdom hearts fan lol

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I didn't think there was much of a connection with them before Vanitas' name was released. Maybe a sort of "light and dark" type deal or one can't be alive without the other, but the BBS vid sort of interferes with that one.

Khaki45

I personally think maybe both of them were created by Master Xehanort. But I also think that Vanitas is the true Xehanort, remmeber the regular Xehanort had brown eyes, not blue like Terras.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
As original and replica, very close former friends, or brothers.

Radon

mofo
Either one is a replica, Unversed or Vanitas has the same connection to Riku that Ven has to Sora. Something along those lines. But what could be so revealing about his face?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Either one is a replica, Unversed or Vanitas has the same connection to Riku that Ven has to Sora. Something along those lines. But what could be so revealing about his face?

BECAUSE HE HAS NO FACE

PLOT-TWIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back