• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven soul theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Hmmm... I don't know if this was said before so bear with me but I found something interesting, well thought of so here I go.

Basically instead of asking yourself why ven looks like roxas, you should instead ask why roxas looks like ven, its because he is in essence vens soul, and I thinl the soul is the part of the body that gives it its appearance, like the body is the canvas and the soul is the paint, get it?

Err its night and I'm on a phone so this is it, I'll givw more later.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Body is the part of a human that gives it's appearance... Y'know, the most physical and always-seen part, not the Soul which we know very little about.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Only that it could be capable of storing memories.

I've heard you say this twice. But if you think about it. We conclude Xion didn't have a soul or a heart yet she retained memories, though they weren't hers. Maybe the body itself is a vessel for memories?

Satoshi

We know a lot about the soul, in fact.

The soul is the connection to the perfect world of ideas which makes us recognize for example a tree as an imperfect duplication of the idea 'tree' that strives to that perfection. We also know that the soul is not the paint for the 'body-canvas', but it determines how your personality is, which is partially influenced by your parents behaviour, and influences from outside. And at the very least, we know that it is what gives you the ability to live.

Marly

Awards
Please tell me you didn't just take that from a website. We're talking about Kingdom Hearts here. Not a literal meaning.

State

Awards
I've heard you say this twice. But if you think about it. We conclude Xion didn't have a soul or a heart yet she retained memories, though they weren't hers. Maybe the body itself is a vessel for memories?

Good point, though if the doctor from Halloweentown made an artificial heart, what about an artificial soul?

Marly

Awards
Good point, though if the doctor from Halloweentown made an artificial heart, what about an artificial soul?

Possibly, but why would someone do that? And how? At least with a heart it's something that physical. To me a soul isn't something physical, at least, that's not how I would imagine them to be in Kingdom Hearts.

State

Awards
Possibly, but why would someone do that? And how? At least with a heart it's something that physical. To me a soul isn't something physical, at least, that's not how I would imagine them to be in Kingdom Hearts.

Maleficent made the darkness in one's heart visible, what about making a soul visible?

Marly

Awards
That's so much more different. To me the heart is separate from the body and soul. The heart you can see you can manipulate etc. etc. but you haven't heard or seen anything about the soul being tainted at all.

deep_but_stupid

I'm not certain about this but i think i read a nomura interveiw somewhere which said in kingdom hearts people are made of mind, body and heart, not mind body and soul. meaning the souls a part of the heart. Possibly.

And i think that the logical explaination for Roxas looking like Ven would be more to do with his body than his heart or soul. But this is KH and logic often takes a back seat.

eizujeil

I'm not certain about this but i think i read a nomura interveiw somewhere which said in kingdom hearts people are made of mind, body and heart, not mind body and soul. meaning the souls a part of the heart. Possibly.

it is possible also terra met riku and sora, he chose riku as the chosen one for the kingdom key so IF ven is erased then IF the person who erased him knew terra's time on destiny island hen they might of erased ven but placed the essence of his heart into Sora, thus allowing sora to actualy wield a key blade, i mean tidus, wakka and selphie were friends wih riku, why didnt they get chosen instead, i think it kind of fits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back