• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Identity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurroRainrebor

Hmm, Ven's identity, let's see. My theory, based on an excellent theory I saw on Youtube, is that at some point in the time window between BbS and kh1, ven was infused into Sora's body. Later in a scene in kh1, Sora stabs himself in the heart, at this time becoming a heartless, Roxas was then born a nobody. Ventus is Roxas, maybe, stemming from the fact that he was somehow released from Sora's body. Just a theory, a theory with holes in it, but could provide a foundation for more theories to come. *hickit*:lol:

A

Audo

Nomura has already stated that Ven is not Roxas. They are different people.

AzzurroRainrebor

ohohohoho, I've just come up with an excellent theory that may just go a little off topic, but just listen up.
Everyone has heard the theory of a war to become keyblade master, right? Well, well, well, aha! Here's a theory on Ven's identity.
All the chasers are traveling to different worlds in hopes of becoming keyblade master.Ven has, as aforementioned by someones depiction, an "upside-down nobody symbol" on his attire. Someone else says that each of the three, Ven, Aqua, and Terra all have these symbols. Terra's, as I read, was described as being gold, suggesting his high rank. Ven, in one scene, asks if friend could erase him. He was probably depressed, about having such a low rank, perhaps? This all being said, maybe upon their missions to become keyblade masters, they each were sent on wavering paths that lead them down paths of righteousness or the wrong path. In Terra's case, he's seen speaking with Malificent, hmm, bad path, maybe? Terra, having taken an evil path, led by the dark intentions of Malificent, became bitter rivals of his lower- ranked counterpart, Ven, the good guy. (Aqua 'in-between', like Kairi). The story may turn out that Ven, will become the keyblade master. But wait there's more, Mickey is depicted in a scene training with Yin-Sid, and again later atop a cliff looking over to where the war is apparently taking place. Mickey appears when Xehanort seems to have opened a sort 'primitive Kingdom Hearts' after he and the evil guy beat Ven, Aqua,Terra to a pulp, this suggests that he's won (the keyblade war). In a nutshell, either Ventus or Mickey becomes keyblade master in this 'war'. Mickey wins, in kh 1. KH1 follows the story of Sora incidently becoming the keyblade master (the story revealed that Riku was supposed to be real thing, baby)Anyway, maybe in the past at some point, Ven, Aqua, and Terra were 'fused into'(by xehanort, maybe) or became Sora, Kairi, and Riku, respectively. When sora impales himself in the chest in kh1 becoming a heartless, Roxas(Ventus) was diffused from Sora's body, as a nobody, explaining his likeness to Roxas.Ventus is Roxas!!!<p>
Sidenotes: 1: the relationship between riku and sora show, at this time, show similarities to the relationship with ven and terra.<p>
2: xehanort may have fused into the 'future body of xehanort', being diffused only during the fiasco with the kh2 xehanort nobody story thing.<p>
3: the evil looking guy with xehanort, looks similar to riku's evil transformation in kh1, keyblade and all.<p>
4:someone look further into the "Erase me' thing.<p>
5: Aqua may play somewhat a similar role as kairi, assuming the whole pacifist role.<p>
6:ventus's whole fusion into sora thing might be the reason why Sora was chosen inatead of Riku, once again I see similarities between BbS and Kh1.( terra inside of riku)<p>
7: true ansem(ansem the wise), could be the possible master of V,A,and T.
8: the whole fusion of terra into riku, might somehow further explain why riku can assume the appearance of 'fake heartless ansem'. really lengthy, but there goes, excuse the mispellings and whatnot, I don't sleep. *hickit*:lol: and Nomura did say ventus isn't roxas, but my this can help somehow, the ventus/roxas paradox, intriguing, non?

Muse

you look atrocious
Oh dear lord, have you heard of paragraphs?!

ohohohoho, I've just come up with an excellent theory that may just go a little off topic, but just listen up.
Everyone has heard the theory of a war to become keyblade master, right? Well, well, well, aha! Here's a theory on Ven's identity.

I haven't heard any such theory about Keyblade War = Keyblade Master. :v

All the chasers are traveling to different worlds in hopes of becoming keyblade master.Ven has, as aforementioned by someones depiction, an "upside-down nobody symbol" on his attire. Someone else says that each of the three, Ven, Aqua, and Terra all have these symbols.

Yeah, because it's the symbol of their Master.

Terra's, as I read, was described as being gold, suggesting his high rank. Ven, in one scene, asks if friend could erase him. He was probably depressed, about having such a low rank, perhaps?

I highly doubt that's why he wants to be erased. More likely it has something to do with MX's intentions for Ven instead of Ven being all emo about being a lower ranked apprentice than Terra.

And it's Aqua that he asks, btw.

This all being said, maybe upon their missions to become keyblade masters, they each were sent on wavering paths that lead them down paths of righteousness or the wrong path.

I feel the need to point this out now: They were sent to go find MX and DS, most likely not to go on their separate paths to become Masters of the Keyblade or whatever. MX and DS leaving foretells a great disaster, and as such, MTAV sends TAV to go and stop it.

In Terra's case, he's seen speaking with Malificent, hmm, bad path, maybe? Terra, having taken an evil path, led by the dark intentions of Malificent, became bitter rivals of his lower- ranked counterpart, Ven, the good guy.

No.

The story may turn out that Ven, will become the keyblade master. But wait there's more, Mickey is depicted in a scene training with Yen-Sid, and again later atop a cliff looking over to where the war is apparently taking place.

Not a war, just a battle. Doubt a Keyblade War would just be between five Keyblade bearers. Xigbar suggested at there being several Keyblade bearers.

Mickey appears when Xehanort seems to have opened a sort 'primitive Kingdom Hearts' after he and the evil guy beat Ven, Aqua,Terra to a pulp, this suggests that he's won (the keyblade war).

Once again, not the Keyblade War. If the Keyblade War does in fact turn out to be canon, it's more likely to have taken place before BBS ie TAV not being involved.

In a nutshell, either Ventus or Mickey becomes keyblade master in this 'war'.

No.

Mickey wins, in kh 1. KH1 follows the story of Sora incidently becoming the keyblade master (the story revealed that Riku was supposed to be real thing, baby)

You just rehashed the story of KH1 to make your theory for BBS.

Anyway, maybe in the past at some point, Ven, Aqua, and Terra were 'fused into'(by xehanort, maybe) or became Sora, Kairi, and Riku, respectively.

Hell no.

When sora impales himself in the chest in kh1 becoming a heartless, Roxas(Ventus) was diffused from Sora's body, as a nobody, explaining his likeness to Roxas.Ventus is Roxas!!!

No. Ven =/= Roxas. They're two separate people.

Sidenotes: 1: the relationship between riku and sora show, at this time, show similarities to the relationship with ven and terra.

Yeah, just like Roxas and Axel's relationship. Point?

2: xehanort may have fused into the 'future body of xehanort', being diffused only during the fiasco with the kh2 xehanort nobody story thing.

You mean Master Xehanort.

And no, I don't think he diffused in KH2 even if he did fuse in BBS.

Btw, fuse with whom? You can't just say he fused with someone, but leave out the someone that he fuses with.

3: the evil looking guy with xehanort, looks similar to riku's evil transformation in kh1, keyblade and all.

DS? Yeah, those similarities were pointed out years ago. Nice try though.

4:someone look further into the "Erase me' thing.

Erase - Kill, Destroy, Obliterate, Eliminate

5: Aqua may play somewhat a similar role as kairi, assuming the whole pacifist role.

No.

Kairi wasn't a pacifist; she wanted to fight. No one just gave her the chance to because she'd get in the way.

6:ventus's whole fusion into sora thing might be the reason why Sora was chosen inatead of Riku, once again I see similarities between BbS and Kh1.( terra inside of riku)

No.

7: true ansem(ansem the wise), could be the possible master of V,A,and T.

No.

8: the whole fusion of terra into riku, might somehow further explain why riku can assume the appearance of 'fake heartless ansem'.

And no.

Riku can assume the appearance of Ansem SoD because Ansem SoD left his darkness on Riku's heart. Riku needed power in order to defeat Roxas, so he called upon that darkness and it drastically altered his appearance.

really lengthy, but there goes, excuse the mispellings and whatnot, I don't sleep.

Spellcheck?

and Nomura did say ventus isn't roxas, but my this can help somehow, the ventus/roxas paradox, intriguing, non?

No. You said in your theory that Ven and Roxas were one in the same. That goes against what Nomura said.

AzzurroRainrebor

My post was actually an amalgamation of billions of other theories I've read, but I tried. *hickit*:lol: oh yeah and the paradox I mentioned was exactly what you said. my theory almost completely contradicted Nomura- san. And I thought that, in the subtitles, "Erase me" was just that, I didn't know it was a 'meek' translation, I thought it was a direct transliteration.(oops) I did want to do spellcheck, but got lazy from typing such an expansive post, which you proved to be extremely incorrect.* hickit* Now I guess I'll try to get some sleep, *yawn*. now, where's that melatonin?:31:

Muse

you look atrocious
My post was actually an amalgamation of billions of other theories I've read, but I tried.

Eh.

oh yeah and the paradox I mentioned was exactly what you said. my theory almost completely contradicted Nomura- san.

Your theory did contradict Nomura completely. Not almost. It contradicted him entirely.

Ven and Roxas are two different people.
Only 2 of TAV are related to SRK.
TAV were sent to prevent the disaster that would arise should MX and DS leave.

And I thought that, in the subtitles, "Erase me" was just that, I didn't know it was a 'meek' translation, I thought it was a direct transliteration.

They've used that same phrase before in the Japanese version, or so I've heard.

Such as Organization members and being eliminated or Riku asking them, them being DiZ and Mickey, to destroy him if he can't control the darkness.

AzzurroRainrebor

Oh dear lord, have you heard of paragraphs?!

Yes, I'm quite familiar with paragraphs, grazie.

I haven't heard any such theory about Keyblade War = Keyblade Master. :v

I found the theory weird as hell, too.:31:

Yeah, because it's the symbol of their Master.

I know it is the symbol of their master, but for some reason, I left that out.

I feel the need to point this out now: They were sent to go find MX and DS, most likely not to go on their separate paths to become Masters of the Keyblade or whatever. MX and DS leaving foretells a great disaster, and as such, MTAV sends TAV to go and stop it.

Yeah, I saw that in the subtitled version of the Kingdom Hearts, when that was said.

Not a war, just a battle. Doubt a Keyblade War would just be between five Keyblade bearers. Xigbar suggested at there being several Keyblade bearers.

I totally based this on a multitude of theories I've read stating a sort ' war of the keyblades' taking place at that time.

You just rehashed the story of KH1 to make your theory for BBS.

I thought that perhaps consistently rehashing instances from kh1 would give my theory a sort of, je ne sais quoi.

No. Ven =/= Roxas. They're two separate people.

Yeah, just like Roxas and Axel's relationship. Point?

What I meant by this was, Riku and Sora' relationship on Destiny Island and so on(story-wise) , Roxas and Axel's couldn't hold a bar to Riku's and Sora's relationship throughout kh1.

Btw, fuse with whom? You can't just say he fused with someone, but leave out the someone that he fuses with.

I intended to omit this, oh well.

DS? Yeah, those similarities were pointed out years ago. Nice try though.

Si, yo se. I was just bringing it back up for clarity.

Erase - Kill, Destroy, Obliterate, Eliminate

DUH, Dingasaurus *hickit*, that' s not what I meant. I know the definition, I had just simply mistaken the translation of it.:confused:

Kairi wasn't a pacifist; she wanted to fight. No one just gave her the chance to because she'd get in the way.

A pacifist between Riku and Sora, like hmm, lets see kitara, from Avatar: LAB, if you know what that is.

And no.

Riku can assume the appearance of Ansem SoD because Ansem SoD left his darkness on Riku's heart. Riku needed power in order to defeat Roxas, so he called upon that darkness and it drastically altered his appearance.

TOUCHY, MUCH? FUJIYAMA GEISHA! I should have put emphasis on the word, further.

No. You said in your theory that Ven and Roxas were one in the same. That goes against what Nomura said.

The entirety of my theory was based on tons of theories I've read and videos from various sites. I only came on here as a social experiment, this is a one-time thing. Heck, if you want real theories, you should my twin brother's. He wouldn't dare release them on this site, though.LOL:} gotta run, or sleep. *tiki tiki tiki tiki* Oh yeah, Sora blows now, since everyone in the games can wield a Keyblade.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yes, I'm quite familiar with paragraphs, grazie.

Then how about using them next time.

I found the theory weird as hell, too.:31:

Once again, I reiteratte that I've never heard of any such theory. If you could so much as provide a link..?

I know it is the symbol of their master, but for some reason, I left that out.

Yeah, I saw that in the subtitled version of the Kingdom Hearts, when that was said.

If you know this stuff, then why ignore it?

I totally based this on a multitude of theories I've read stating a sort ' war of the keyblades' taking place at that time.

The Keyblade War mentioned in the concept video? Yeah, that can or cannot be taken as canon. Since, you know, it's a concept video.

I thought that perhaps consistently rehashing instances from kh1 would give my theory a sort of, je ne sais quoi.

By rehashing the entire story from KH1, your theory would then turn into a fanfic theory. It wouldn't make it more plausible, if that was what you were going for.

What I meant by this was, Riku and Sora' relationship on Destiny Island and so on(story wise) , Roxas and Axel's couldn't hold a bar to Riku's and Sora's relationship throughout kh1.

Meh.

I intended to omit this, oh well.

You made a theory about MX fusing with someone, but you never specify who it is that he fuses with to become Xehanort. That just doesn't do. You can't just say that he fuses with so and so, but not specify who so and so is.

Si, yo se. I was just bringing it back up for clarity.

About what? You didn't even mention DS until this point. What is the relevance of this to the rest of your theory?

DUH, Dingasaurus *hickit*, that' s not what I meant. I know the definition, I had just simply mistaken the translation of it.:confused:

I was clarifying what it's been used for in the past of Kingdom Hearts.

A pacifist between Riku and Sora, like hmm, lets see Katara, from Avatar: LAB, if you know what that is.

Still. Not a pacifist. She wants to fight. That =/= makes her a pacifist.

And yes, I know what Avatar is. Also, Katara doesn't seem like that much of a pacifist either.

TOUCHY, MUCH? FUJIYAMA GEISHA! I should have put emphasis on the word, further.

Terra never fused into Riku.

The entirety of my theory was based on tons of theories I've read and videos from various sites. I only came on here as a social experiment, this is a one-time thing.

Oh, what a shame. Ah, well.

Also, if you want to come up with much more plausible theories, how about basing them off of facts next time and not other theories? Much less fanfic theories that way.

Heck, if you want real theories, you should my twin brother's. He wouldn't dare release them on this site, though.

Then you even mentioning your brother's theories is redundant. :v

Oh yeah, Sora blows now, since everyone in the games can wield a Keyblade.

Not really. At the end of KH2, the only ones who can wield a Keyblade are Sora, Riku, and Mickey. The same as in KH1.

Last edited:

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
Oh, don't start fighting now!!!!! geez, Audo was right-- there ARE fights in threads!!! T~T
(btw Audo, dear-- i fall down quite frequently. that's the problem with online and not visual connectage. ^_^)
Auzzuro Rainrebor(or whatever, i'm sorry, that was rude >_<) i really enjoyed reading your theory. no sarcasm involved, i really did. it was a great idea. =]
if it weren't for all of the contradictions, though, i would so totally believe it all the way. it's definitely an interesting and different take on things going on. i'm not going to correct you, or criticize you, i'm just commenting on your hard work and research. though it wasnt quite on the dot. ^_^

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't double-post, just edit your comment if you need to add something.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's just a suit of armor though. That's not really proof that she's dead though. She could be still alive somewhere, and Xemnas stole her old armor.

She's dead either way, but you can't just say she's dead because of the armor.

Muse

you look atrocious
go ahead and shoot me down if im wrong, i don't get offended by flying bullets--
but what if Ven was talking to Aqua's empty suit because they were a thing and maybe he misses her?

No.

Ven =/= Xehanort.

There's more to support DS being Xehanort than there is Ven, and we don't even know what DS's face looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back