• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

I havent been on the site for a while so i dint know if weve discussed this but. . .

At 1:00 in this trailer, (YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Trailer) the part where MX says to Ven that hes losing it, but he hasnt lost it permanently, and in order to obtain it he must give up, and recover everything and discover the truth, i think he was talking about Vens memories, because right before MX said that Ven saw him and said "who are you?" and then it seemed like MX triggered a lost memory or something.

Also in the Trailer after Kh2FM+, Ven uses his left hand, but in gameplay he uses his right. Which one is he really? Lefty or Righty?

Discuss!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I havent been on the site for a while so i dint know if weve discussed this but. . .

At 1:00 in this trailer, (YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Trailer) the part where MX says to Ven that hes losing it, but he hasnt lost it permanently, and in order to obtain it he must give up, and recover everything and discover the truth, i think he was talking about Vens memories, because right before MX said that Ven saw him and said "who are you?" and then it seemed like MX triggered a lost memory or something.

Also in the Trailer after Kh2FM+, Ven uses his left hand, but in gameplay he uses his right. Which one is he really? Lefty or Righty?

Discuss!

Yes, he was talking about Ven's memories. The story of the game quite heavily revolves around their recovery.

Also, Ven is apparently ambidextrous.

Radon

mofo
i thought he said that his connection to roxas/sora was one of the main plot aspects?

advent wolf

ven has some memories issues which reminds me of roxas in his time with the org. because roxas loses his memory. in KH2 roxas doesn't even remember axel.this memory problem is related to ven/roxas.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, the concept is who the fawk Ven even is, seeing his obvious relations to Sora.
To be petty, we've no confirmation about Ven's Memories truly playing a part in this. There's always the possibility MX was lying, or there's some other mind-fucking problem with Ven that got him to not recognize MX when they met.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It would be pretty drab if it was just all based around Ven's memories... And serious disappointment in the Aqua factor, no doubt. I do think the concept of the lost memories would tie in very well though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back