• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus: I've Been Thinking...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*Goes to find PSP to compare to this*

Ohh Okay, Mine goes As Such:
Terra
Ventus
Aqua
Final Episode
Where the Heart Goes :)

Thanks for your help bro (Y)
And is Blank Points under that? I think you need to watch Where the Heart Goes and then it's unlocked. I would check but I lent my PSP to my teacher.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
2. A teacher o_O??
2012 is his 3rd year teaching. He's been invested in the series since before he graduated high school. He want KH3, but can't play any of the portable games, so I lent him my PSP and birth by sleep over these holidays and word I've heard is he's enjoying it a lot.

Domination

Awards
Yeah we're really off topic :/ no more teacher talk. Sorry for double posting I just realized. My mistake.

Absolute

Well it's a secret ending, so you'll have to fulfill some prerequisite, or you can just beat BBS in Hard Mode.

Ironically, i find that to be easier than playing it on a less difficult mode but needing to 100% the whole game. KH2 was more annoying getting 100% of the journal.

Grey

Aqua would be at least one or two years older, but wouldn't show any visual signs of it.

Weeeeeeelllllll technically Aqua would be eleven or twelve years older. lolsemantics

I was personally sort of hoping that Aqua would appear slightly older (i.e. her hair would be longer), but it doesn't really make much sense for her to look older since she's talking with AtW, who is talking about KH2 Sora, and she looks absolutely no different whatsoever.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Weeeeeeelllllll technically Aqua would be eleven or twelve years older. lolsemantics

I was personally sort of hoping that Aqua would appear slightly older (i.e. her hair would be longer), but it doesn't really make much sense for her to look older since she's talking with AtW, who is talking about KH2 Sora, and she looks absolutely no different whatsoever.

Time's been said by Nomura tomove differently in the RoD. More specifically, he said that she hasn't been in the RoD for 10 years, but, it's still been "a really long time." Really could translate to weeks, months, or even years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back