• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VenXSoraXRoxas Theory/Idea (Not the old one that keeps popping up all the time)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarhas

Okay, Here's my theory/idea. Please Flame/Diss/Theory Rape it if you must;I'd like some discrimination to improve this theory.

Ok,like the title says, this is not the old "Roxas is Ven" Theory we hear about so much.

So, I remember from an old interview with Tetsuya Nomura that we can find out the connection Ven has with Roxas/Sora if we think about Sora's and Roxas's connection. Here's the interview:

Nomura Interview on Birth By Sleep + 328/2 Days! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

It's the ninth question down:"Interviewer:Is the voice actor of Ven the same as Roxas?"

Okay, what we understand about Sora and Roxas's connection is that Roxas is Sora's nobody, right?
Also, that Roxas was born out of Sora when Sora lost his heart in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, and that Roxas, like all nobodies, has all of the memories of Sora, right? And that Roxas isn't a normal nobody.
(If I missed any connections, please tell me) Also that Roxas went back to Sora.

Now then, if we put that together, then Ven would be born out of Sora(somehow:confused:)
Ven would have been born because Sora (when he was four), might have lost his heart.
Then, Ven would have had memories of Sora, and that Ven isn't a normal human being. And that Ven went back into Sora.(I don't know what the crap Nomura was thinking when he came up with this)
Now, if we think about when Ven was in Olympus Coliseum, Master Xehanort said:"When your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you" (I think that's what he said.....)

I think that means when Roxas's memories awaken(In Virtual Twilight Town) he would become Sora. Thus making Ven no longer be Ven. This theory also helps with the fact of how Sora and Roxas can weild two keyblades. (which, I've never seen any other keyblade weilder do) Roxas can weild two keyblades because Sora can, and Sora can weild two Keyblades because he has two keyblade-weilding hearts in himself.(Sora's and Ven's Hearts)

Please tell me what you think.:toungesmile: I'd love some discrimination!!!!
(that means you, noob haters)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Oho! I like this one a lot! You have a lot of good reasons to support it, and its new too! Good on you! I don't really see any flaws in it at all, and the two hearts... That is a really good explanation of how they can weild two keyblades. Brilliant!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The flaw I see is that Ven's Sora's Nobody, which means he has no heart, so Sora can't have two hearts that are both keyblade wielders.

If I misunderstood you, just tell me.

A

Anima Relic

Now then, if we put that together, then Ven would be born out of Sora(somehow:confused:)
Ven would have been born because Sora (when he was four), might have lost his heart.

How so? How would Sora have lost his heart when he was four since he most likely spent all of his time with Riku? Not to mention that heartless didn't exist when Sora was four, and they are the ones that "steal" hearts. As for the unnamed enemies from BBS we know nothing about them..yet. Also, it makes no sense that Ven would be born out of Sora at the age of four since Ven existed when Sora was for in the first place.

Then, Ven would have had memories of Sora, and that Ven isn't a normal human being. And that Ven went back into Sora.

Ven and Roxas are not the same person, and you are really confusing Ven with Roxas.

Now, if we think about when Ven was in Olympus Coliseum, Master Xehanort said:"When your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you" (I think that's what he said.....)

MX never said any of that, what he actually said was this

An encounter between Xehanort and Ven at Olympus Coliseum

Ven: Who are you? As for having met you...

Ven seems surprised at having remembered something.

Xehanort(MX): Seems that you're losing it.

Xehanort: However, you haven't lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up.

Xehanort: Now recover everything, and discover the truth!

The old man releases magic from his hands, Ven's expression becomes confused and fearful.

As for Roxas and Sora being able to dual wield, Nomura confirmed in Another Report that it has some connection to Xehanort's lost memories, but he couldn't say what they were.

EDIT: One more thing I forgot to add, the heart contains memories as well, not just the soul.

Last edited:

tdc456

I highly doubt that Ven is Sora's nobody because how could he have become a Heartless at such a young age?
And the fact that Ven is much older than Sora so that doesn't seem quite possible. If you said something like Sora is an extension of Ven's heart or something like that, then that would make sense.

fallen soul

It has been awhile since i was on hear and it seems my expertise is required.

Okay, what we understand about Sora and Roxas's connection is that Roxas is Sora's nobody, right?
Also, that Roxas was born out of Sora when Sora lost his heart in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, and that Roxas, like all nobodies, has all of the memories of Sora, right? And that Roxas isn't a normal nobody.
(If I missed any connections, please tell me) Also that Roxas went back to Sora.

That feels fairly accurate

Now then, if we put that together, then Ven would be born out of Sora(somehow)

You should really think of the possibility of it being the other way around. Would the nobody of a four year old boy, if one could possibly come from a heart as young and frail as one's of that age, be of the appearance of a teenager? I don't thing so. Sora was never meant to be a keyblader, the enigmatic soilderconfirmed that. (i don't say Terra because no one has actually confirmed it, even when asked in the same interview as this Nomura said it doesn't matter if they are the same person or not, and that he doesn't really know wether they are the same or not.)

So the logical idea is that it was ven that effected Sora. I once wrote last year about the connection between Ven, Sora and Roxas. This is what i typed fully:

The voice.... leading on from one thing to another, some would say that the soul of Ven was trapped in Sora. Ven was frozen solid not killed. This would also link to sora being meant to have a twilight keyblade. And finally why roxas looks like Ven.

If it was Ven, it would explain the voice disapearing in Kh2 with roxas coming into contact with sora. All it would take is a simple soal transfusion, and because of two souls, roxas can weild dual keyblades. Roxas probably knew of sora, while with organization XIII and he managed to get Vens soul. Roxas coming contact with Sora in Twilight town reinstated the soul allowing sora the ability to dual weild. The battle between roxas and sora was in soras mind. the reason because sora couldn't weild two keyblades in KHone was because of the presence of Kiari's heart. By the time they seperated Sora was so used to single weilding and so there was no need for another keyblade.

The voice is the one in Sora's head, for those who don't understand...

Then, Ven would have had memories of Sora, and that Ven isn't a normal human being. And that Ven went back into Sora.(I don't know what the crap Nomura was thinking when he came up with this)

You could actually look at this from my point of view. If the soul contains the memories, (why nobodies have memories) then wouldn't it be logical that with no memories you cannot possibly be who you are because you don't know anything about yourself.

I think that means when Roxas's memories awaken(In Virtual Twilight Town) he would become Sora. Thus making Ven no longer be Ven. This theory also helps with the fact of how Sora and Roxas can weild two keyblades. (which, I've never seen any other keyblade weilder do) Roxas can weild two keyblades because Sora can, and Sora can weild two Keyblades because he has two keyblade-weilding hearts in himself.(Sora's and Ven's Hearts)
You are right about no one actually using dual keyblades but both Terra and Riku have been seen holding two keyblades, (secret movie final mix +, and after reuniting with kiari and Riku in KH2)

Please tell me what you think. I'd love some discrimination!!!!
(that means you, noob haters)

I think of possibilities of different natures to you but i will commend you on this theory even if i don't like it other will surely think because of it. Good Job.

Also i would like to add that Sora could not lose his heart becasue Nomura confirmed that the heartless and nobodies didn't exist before then

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
finally some ones noticed this little bit of info, i was startin to think no one would see it and i'd have make a thread bout this... -_-

as for this theory i doubt ven is an extension/nobody of sora like some have already said.
try and think of it more as sora being an extension of ven hence why roxas looks like ven.
now this would also explain what MX was talkin to ven about in the coliseum.
as for why ven and sora splittin im still thinkin up an answer for that...

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Well, there certainly are holes, but that goes for every theory.

To clear it up a little, Roxas DID NOT have Sora's memories. Most Nobodies retain memories of their former selves, but Roxas is an oddball because he had no memories. Ven has memory issues too, so in that way it connects him to Roxas, but still unsure about Sora.

Btw, thanks for clearing the quote up Anima Relic.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i thought Roxas had no memories because of Soras short time as a heartless

well perhaps that's what was meant when Ven is supposed to familiarize in the connection between Sora and Roxas. If this is the case perhaps Xehanort and Sora are somewhat in the same position

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

How so? How would Sora have lost his heart when he was four since he most likely spent all of his time with Riku? Not to mention that heartless didn't exist when Sora was four, and they are the ones that "steal" hearts. As for the unnamed enemies from BBS we know nothing about them..yet. Also, it makes no sense that Ven would be born out of Sora at the age of four since Ven existed when Sora was for in the first place.
1. Sora spending time with Riku has nothing to do with what happened to him ( i spend alot of time with mi parents...and Hell...they dont know what i DO)
2. So what the heartless didnt exist....Xehanort wasnt a heartless right?...but he "stole" hearts and created the heartless
also...whos to say someone like Sora or DS couldnt be the FIRST heartless (SPECULATION, just a thought)
i dont think it matters how old someone is for them to lose their heart...so Ven COULD (probably not) be born out of Sora
Im not sure about this whole "Ven born out of Sora" theory is right...im just saying its possible
Ven and Roxas are not the same person, and you are really confusing Ven with Roxas.
Re-read it...thats not what he meant....
MX never said any of that, what he actually said was this

True Dat:closedeyes:

As for Roxas and Sora being able to dual wield, Nomura confirmed in Another Report that it has some connection to Xehanort's lost memories, but he couldn't say what they were.
Yup Yup....
EDIT: One more thing I forgot to add, the heart contains memories as well, not just the soul.

i beleive that too......but is it CONFIRMED...(just askin)

trini202

i dont think it matters how old someone is for them to lose their heart...so Ven COULD (probably not) be born out of Sora

but how could a nobody with the appearance of teenager/young adult come from a 5 year old?

And if Sora was ever turned into a heartless dont you think he Riku or somebody would've remembered? And how in the world could he have recoverd so easily?

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

but how could a nobody with the appearance of teenager/young adult come from a 5 year old?

And if Sora was ever turned into a heartless dont you think he Riku or somebody would've remembered? And how in the world could he have recoverd so easily?

the same way I DONT KNOW...LOL
really im just spittin ideas....(but really, ask the thread poster)

and to the next question......Not necessarily....i know Sora and Riku have that whole Frodo and Sam relationship (GAY)...but i dont think SOra spent all his time with Riku....Also Sora could have "recovered" from being "turned" into a heartless....the same way he did in Hollow Bastion

AGAIN....this idea most likely isnt true...Just pointing out how it could work

Xarhas

I highly doubt that Ven is Sora's nobody because how could he have become a Heartless at such a young age?
And the fact that Ven is much older than Sora so that doesn't seem quite possible. If you said something like Sora is an extension of Ven's heart or something like that, then that would make sense.

I actually never said that Ven was Sora's nobody. Your right. I meant that Sora was an extension of Ven, I wouldn't know how, but like the title says, this is pretty much an IDEA of what could be part of the main reason why Roxas looks like Ven.
AGAIN. I DIDN"T SAY VEN WAS A NOBODY.

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

2. So what the heartless didnt exist....Xehanort wasnt a heartless right?...but he "stole" hearts and created the heartless
also...whos to say someone like Sora or DS couldnt be the FIRST heartless (SPECULATION, just a thought)

The Xehanort we know about already created the FIRST heartless, there are no FIRST heartless in BBS, they weren't CREATED yet, the heartless were a CREATION, which resulted led to the BIRTH of Nobodies. I really do not see how every thinks the DS is the first heartless, when Nomura cleary confirmed that Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist in BBS.

Im not sure about this whole "Ven born out of Sora" theory is right...im just saying its possible

Know what else is possible? Ven's heart could have went to Riku, but later transferred to Sora, personally I don't like that idea, but you can't disprove it nor can I prove it, it's the same as "Ven being born out of Sora" crap.

i beleive that too......but is it CONFIRMED...(just askin)

The game pretty much confirms this, Nomura isn't needed to confirm what takes simple observation. All right, when Sora became a heartless (shadow) and Kairi "purified" him, Sora became an existence only of the heart, and kept all of his memories, Roxas had Sora's body and soul. Also, in the first, second or third ansem report that Xehanort's heartless wrote, he said he retained all of the memories before he became a heartless. So as I've said, Hearts contain memories as well as Souls.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

The Xehanort we know about already created the FIRST heartless, there are no FIRST heartless in BBS, they weren't CREATED yet, the heartless were a CREATION, which resulted led to the BIRTH of Nobodies. I really do not see how every thinks the DS is the first heartless, when Nomura cleary confirmed that Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist in BBS.

What i mean is....whoever/Whatever the DS is could be a heartless like creature/person....something may have happened be it Natural or artificial that made the DSs heart to be consumed by darkness
Nomura said THE HEARTLESS didnt exist...im well aware of that ( uve beaten it into everyones head)
but i think the DS could have something to do with the absense/corruption of the heart

Know what else is possible? Ven's heart could have went to Riku, but later transferred to Sora, personally I don't like that idea, but you can't disprove it nor can I prove it, it's the same as "Ven being born out of Sora" crap.

Yeah.....Possibiliteis....arent they SUPA!:thumbup:

The game pretty much confirms this, Nomura isn't needed to confirm what takes simple observation. All right, when Sora became a heartless (shadow) and Kairi "purified" him, Sora became an existence only of the heart, and kept all of his memories, Roxas had Sora's body and soul. Also, in the first, second or third ansem report that Xehanort's heartless wrote, he said he retained all of the memories before he became a heartless. So as I've said, Hearts contain memories as well as Souls.
i thought the reason Roxas had memories was because he was really only Half of a Nobody...didnt Roxas Have a Heart??

A

Anima Relic

Well, some people say that it was hinted that Roxas had a heart, even though it was never confirmed, so I'd say no he doesn't have one until we get some confirmation. Roxas didn't have his own memories when he was born. Sora's memories stayed with him. I figure the memories that Sora "lost" as soon as he entered Castle Oblivion went to Roxas, since he had Sora's soul, which can contain memories.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
Good theory, but roxas didn't have sora's memories cause he was a heartless for a short time.
He didn't get sora's memories til sora himself remebered them while he slept.

Jake

I think all that is total bogus dude, just stop while your ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back