• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video of Sora Regretting Not Saying Thank You to Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

*ahem* Allow me to explain the long@$$ title.

I heard that there was a new scene at some point in KH2: Final Mix (most likely towards the end of the game) where Sora states how he wish he could have thanked Namine, but he didn't get the chance to. I'm wondering if the video of this is floating around.

I could be wrong about this... I could be making it up... I could have dreamt it lol... but, if it's in the game, if it exists... I wanna see it >.>

If it's not a scene, well, okay... I must have been misinformed =p

Help is appreciated :D

twilight_ven

yeah, i'd like to see that. but does it mean that he actually remembers namine? because at the end of COM, she said he would if he tried.

Sexy Angel
No, Namine said that Sora would forget everything about Castle Oblivion^

Eternamente926

Why dont you check on kh vids?

I've already checked there... wouldn't have asked had I not already gone to the surefire thing :)

I don't even know if the video/clip/cutscene is real or what... I'm firstly looking for confirmation that it is, and secondly looking for the actual video... though, confirmation + video all in one shot would be reeeeeeeeeeeeally nice lol (though, am I being pessimistic in thinking it's not real at all? =x)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It was in the recent Nomura interview. Or as recent as it was. I really wanted to see the video and the facial expressions. Plus, that new scene where Riku and Sora say something.

He also said if that Sora did remember, it was because of the connection between him and Naminé. I hope he does though. The ending in CoM for him pissed me off. This is what Nomura answered:

In KHII FM's additional event "To Put an End to Everything", Sora says "It should have been easy to say thanks to Namine, but I couldn't say it". At this point in time, does Sora remember the things that happened with Namine?
Nomura: If he remembers, it's because Namine's existence was made possible by Sora, and when Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, many things were connected. Since Sora never got to say thanks to Namine, please think of that as a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back