• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Villians in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Here is who im 100% sure on :pete,Hades,Cerburas(I dont realy know how to spell it's name),an organization member.and Axel.....Here is who I think U will fight:BHK(mabey Sora will think he is an imposter or somthing),Jafar(a trailer showes Pete holding His lamp).And thats all I can think of now.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
There are heartless from the first kh that will appear in kh2, such as the shadow heartless and the big, fat one (I forgot its name). Some new heartless will appear as well, like the Neo-shadow heartless and the hookwing heartless (I think that is its name; I'm not sure).

All of the bosses, except for Oogie Boogie, will appear in kh2. I'm not sure about Oogie Boogie because it seems to me that he died for good in kh. I don't think it would be good for the story if he came back.

Twilight Town

I bet the Behemoths will return. They are those big purple ones. They are kind of like mini-bosses. Anyway, I bet they will be back. What about Maleficent? Isn't she supposed to come back?

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
The Behemoths will return,I saw them on a trailer.And I saw some knights on horses on the same trailer,it looked like they were at disney castle.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
tiamod said:
The Behemoths will return,I saw them on a trailer.And I saw some knights on horses on the same trailer,it looked like they were at disney castle.

No, they were at Hollow Bastion and I think those knights on horses are a new kind of heartless.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
IamthetrueRikku said:
Alright so for the most part we know the villans but what about the new hero's? Wasnt there some kid with two key blades facing off aganst Axel in one of the trailers? BTW whats BHK?

The kid with two keyblades was the BHK. BHK stands for Blonde Haired Kid if you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back