• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent valentine as a secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
we might not get any FF characters But! one of the secret bosses is possible likely Gonna be a FF character and if if we end up getting Vincent in the game would you want him to be secret boss or ally? we know vincent was supposed to appear in kh like woody and buzz were supposed to appear as summons, this character really fits in kh more then Leon.

Last edited:

Squall Strife

Doubt it, but at the very least Vincent is sort of carried into khs by the fact that Cloud dresses similar to him.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If there were a secret FF boss I think it would be an antagonist, which Vincent is not.

Someone like Caius Ballad or Sephiroth returning

Perkilator

Awards
If there were a secret FF boss I think it would be an antagonist, which Vincent is not.

Well, to be fair, he could just come off to SDG as a super mysterious guy who shows up and fights them for who-knows-why, and then disappear.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Pls no Vincent Valentine in KH.
It would be a wasted slot since we basically already had him since KH1 in the guise of Cloud.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Whoo baby, I'd take Caius Ballad, XIII-3 Snow, adult Seifer, or Gabranth over Sephiroth AGAIN or Kefka (I just don't feel like Mr ICP would fit considering he excelled at destroying the planet. Too OP for a KH villain.)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It would be a wasted slot since we basically already had him since KH1 in the guise of Cloud.

I wouldn't say it's a wasted slot. We've had Zack once and Cloud plenty of times. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a character from the FF7 Universe who we never see anymore?! Not even in Dissidia NT. And it makes sense:

We've had Zack in Birth by Sleep, which a game that is the prequel to the events for Kingdom Hearts.
We've had Cloud in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, which is the main part of Kingdom Hearts.
And if we've had Vincent in Kingdom Herts 3, then it would complete the mirror to the events of FF7.

It would mirror FF7:
Zack is from both FF7 and FF7: Crisis Core (prequel)
Cloud is the leading protagonist and main focus of FF7
Vincent is leading protagonist in Dirge of Cerberus, a game that takes 3 years after the main events of FF7

I don't see Vincent as a boss, but definitely as the one FF character that's "supposedly" in the game.

Back