• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Viva La Bam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dearly_Beloved

How many of you watch this show? I think this is ONE of the greatest MTV shows it is so funny. Im sad that the show had its last season this year I wanted to see Raab and his mail ordered Bride living in the Margera household.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Uhh...I watch it. I used to watch Jackass, but it got cancelled, so now I watch the old jackasses in their post jackass shows. Viva La Bam and Wildboyz're awesome.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
well, I like it. but somtimes. not all the time. so ya. I like it but it's not all that. well not to me.

LittleLegs

ill be hella mad if i had that kinda son....sometimes he can get on ur nerves

songbird1005

OMFG!!! I SO LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! i am exteremly sad that it's over!!!! i wish it is just one of bam's jokes!!! that next year it will come back and have a whole new season. but that's just my farfetched wish. (sigh) but omg...he is soooo cute!!! plus he's like one of the best skateboarders of all time!!! i really hope i get to meet him one day!!! i love viva la bam!!! if ya'll hadn't figured that out. hahaha :D

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
IT'S OVER??!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I just started watching it a few months ago!!!!!!

Man,my sister is going to be PISSED when she finds out!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back