• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice actors for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry but I don't know how to find any audio clips with Jennifer Aniston's voice and I suck at technical shizznit! If there was any way to get some audio clips from the movies she's acted in then I'd suggest some to you, but I don't even know if that would work. There's tons of stuff she said in Friends that'd probably be some great material. I'm curious about what Hilary Duff would sound. I don't like her....but I have the creeping suspicion that her voice would be a good fit.

A

Audo

No i meant actress other than Jennifer Aniston, Courtany Cox Arquete and Lisa Kudrow. I guess i could try it with Hilary's voice but she would most likely be singing...

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
The actress for Joan is a girl named Amber Tamblyn. I like her voice a lot, but I don't know if they'll pick her. I forgot the names of most actresses. Hehe, what about the voice of Starfire on Teen Titans. I think Lisa Kudrow's voice is a little too low, it should be more like a teenage voice.

A

Audo

I still think that Jennifer Aniston or Hilary would be good. I dont recvall the joan of arcadia voice but it might be a good choice.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
*yawn* This will be the last post for the night, but I've seen some movies where Jennifer's voice did seem to suit Namine. As an actress, she's probably able to change the tone of her voice. The clip you used was pretty old, and I think if she could make her voice a little higher her voice would be really cool for the part. If it's possible for you to make more clips that'd be great. Erg...watch SquareEnix choose some person nobody's every heard of.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Riku-Keyblade said:
Thanks Johnny. Was it confimed that Vincent is going to be in the game?
Hey Everyone! As I said in an earlier post I would edit the ending CoM movie of Sora's Story and ad a voice clip of a person to see if she would fit the role of Naminé's voice.
So here is my first one, It is Jennifer Aniston
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=14T7G3AHXH79D2YSRFLZKGTZ5J
Go to that link and download the movie, I think you will be suprised how good she goes with the part. Any other suggestions for other another one of these types of movies?
BTW: Don't bother reading the subtitles because they arent for the audio clip.

Jennifer Abiston Nad AH! he have a stronf and deep voice she can't be Nanime in anyway. Voice like britney can match perfect with Nanime role, Hilary Duff have a high pitch voice so she can't be Nanime either. Namime is a sweet girl and need a low but in the sametime a sweet voice like britney or maybe Chritina Aguilera or maybe Christy Carlson Romano(she do the Yuffie in KH and she voice is so low in pitch u know vocal cord). I don't know maybe Disney gonna find a really voice actor for each new character in KH2 u will see it :p

Clouds_hikari

I hope they get somebody we've never heard of... that would be great. It still makes me mad that Mandy Moore was Aerith's voice. bleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back