• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vote:heartless or nobodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I like em both, the heartless are the original evil so i like them neoshadow is my fav, but the nobodies are awsome too they are stronger and faster, not the mension they are really really......flexible lol, but there is also a bigger variety of heartless, so i can't decide, i like em both

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I like nobodies..because their strong and fast...but I also like the heartless because their just cool! >.<

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Heartless I hated the Nobodies especially the first one's they're all easy to beat.

Nobodies weren't really stronger they were actually more stupid. I don't even think they knew what the heck they were doing.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I like certain heartless, and certain nobodies. But, it's like in Jiminy's journal, block one nobody attack, and they just sit there like idiots. -_-

Relik

I liked the nobodies as a new enemy, but I love heartless because there are so many of them. Neoshadow is my fav. heartless too fantasygurl1227

punksora

i prefer Nobodies,just cuz they are cooler and better than the Heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back