• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wal mart SUCKS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

amazon's a good store ^^ ^_^ but i'm not sure about new-releases :eek:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
guys,mi will impart this sacred advice to you.

just go to walmart now and buy the game from the shelf.
not many people in america buy kh2, and most of the kh fans preorder.
i bought mine from walmart on the 29th, and their were like 10 other copies of it on the shelf (i got mine after school)

pokeman54

dang...that wal-mart must be closer to where they produced english kh2...or in some place where people think that kingdom hearts is some sort of jewelry line...

E

Eclipse

lower their prices...by 2 dollars......for me it costs more gas to drive up there, then to save a few bucks on a video game :p

LIAR LIAR

I'm gonna wait for the first week of summer break to get it.

Seriously. Such a sucky time for it to come out! Standarized test week... plus it's the end of the year and i don't want to get destracted by it. (I'm not the type of person to finish a game in like... two days.)

I'll just finish it the first month of summer were people just don't want to see anyone from school for a while. (~___~)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
these next 10 days are going to suck. But wal mart did say it shiped on thursday so if i get lucky i might get it on monday or tuesday.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Counter Shock said:
these next 10 days are going to suck. But wal mart did say it shiped on thursday so if i get lucky i might get it on monday or tuesday.
Yeah I also pre-ordered the guide and the game and they said they had shipped it Wednesday or Thursday. They had said that the guide would have come on Friday but it didn't and it didn't come yesterday. I'm totally p.o. My one friend bought the game on the 29th in the store! It makes you wonder what is up with those people in Texas because that is where the online store is located. If I would have known that it was going to take this long for the game to come, I would have just got it at the store. What a shame.... I'm so fricken p.o. at Wal-Mart cause I shop all the time there. I thought that, "Oh yeah its gonna be sold out and stuff." Thats why I pre-ordered it. Though I've never been in Eb Games or Game Stop before and I do have one of each around here. It just sucks period.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Yeah I also pre-ordered the guide and the game and they said they had shipped it Wednesday or Thursday. They had said that the guide would have come on Friday but it didn't and it didn't come yesterday. I'm totally p.o. My one friend bought the game on the 29th in the store! It makes you wonder what is up with those people in Texas because that is where the online store is located. If I would have known that it was going to take this long for the game to come, I would have just got it at the store. What a shame.... I'm so fricken p.o. at Wal-Mart cause I shop all the time there. I thought that, "Oh yeah its gonna be sold out and stuff." Thats why I pre-ordered it. Though I've never been in Eb Games or Game Stop before and I do have one of each around here. It just sucks period.

I emailed wal mart about the guide and they're haveing trouble getting it. They said it would take awhile for the giude so i cancelled the guide. I'll try and pre order the giude at eb game.com or something. But at least im pretty sure i'll be getting the game next week.

K

Kairi_MAX

you should get a refund and then get another one from amazon since they dont let you down

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Counter Shock said:
I emailed wal mart about the guide and they're haveing trouble getting it. They said it would take awhile for the giude so i cancelled the guide. I'll try and pre order the giude at eb game.com or something. But at least im pretty sure i'll be getting the game next week.
You can cancel your order? cause if you can I'm going to do that but I think they already took the money out of my mom's account.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
You can cancel your order cause if you can I'm going to do that but I think they already took the money out of my mom's account.

If the guide is still processing you can cancell. If its already shipped you cant cancell it. The game has already shipped so its to late for me to cancell the game. So i just cancelled the guide.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Counter Shock said:
If the guide is still processing you can cancell. If its already shipped you cant cancell it. The game has already shipped so its to late for me to cancell the game. So i just cancelled the guide.
ok I see. I guess I have to wait then.

simple_clean

i preordered mine one the 27th and they say it shipped thursday. i was at a hotel for two days, and then we decided to go shopping. i walk into gamestop and there it is right on the shelf. i expected it to be sold out, that's why i preordered it. i guess there's not as many KH fans as i thought. it made me so mad at walmart. oh, i also have a question.
I payed for two or three day shipping, will they make me pay that price or the standard shipping price? because they kind of ruined it, saying that it would come on thursday or friday and it got delayed. btw, i'm talking about Walmart not Gamestop.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I payed for two or three day shipping, will they make me pay that price or the standard shipping price? because they kind of ruined it, saying that it would come on thursday or friday and it got delayed. btw, i'm talking about Walmart not Gamestop.

Yeah, you'll have to pay around 5$ more then standard shipping. I just got standard shipping cause the 2-3 day shipping and the 1 day shipping was to much.

I really hope i get it monday or tuesday.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
simple_clean said:
i preordered mine one the 27th and they say it shipped thursday. i was at a hotel for two days, and then we decided to go shopping. i walk into gamestop and there it is right on the shelf. i expected it to be sold out, that's why i preordered it. i guess there's not as many KH fans as i thought. it made me so mad at walmart. oh, i also have a question.
You and me had the same idea. About it being sold out.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I finally got it today, and right now im at beast castle, level 13, and i've been playing for 6 hours and 8 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back