• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of hearts (experienced RPers only)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stagesrobb

Hello everyone and welcome to my RP!!!! Here is the story line:

Long after kingdom hearts was achieved and all the worlds became normal, hearts were returned and heros were honored. It has been 30 years after the door was closed and the heartless gone (after KH2). Every year each world celebrates the reign of peace. But recently the worlds alignment have been shifting and new worlds are moving into the galaxy. This new alignment is causing weird things to happen on each of the worlds. A black hole has started to form in the center of the newly alined galaxy. A new kind of heartless has started to form and take over. These heartless take hold of people's souls and possess them, they look like people they once were even though they are possessed, these “heartless” people are given powers to assist them in there quest to destroy the new galaxy. But as we know when it gets dark there’s always a ray of light. The gods that rule over each planet have chosen one person from his or her own planet to help. They have given them a weapon of power and a blessing. They will become the team who will hopefully save the universe.

Rules:
- NO GOD MODEING OR POWER PLAYING!!
- No killing off another person with out there consent
- If you join this RP then you have to stay with it and help keep the story moving.
- Please be literate
- Please spell check so its easy on everyone
- To join put "black hole" at the top of your first post w/ your template.
- Please have RPing experience
- please only choose form the worlds listed.
- I will choose your weapons as the gods would.
- please post good passages no one liners or pointless posts.
-you get one warning and then next time you WILL be kicked out if you fail to abide by these rules.

Template (this is what your first post will be if you decide to join, this is also my template):

Name: Robbie
Home planet: Hallow Bastion
Weapon: (leave blank until I assign you one, heartless choose there own) Magic Broom
Special ability: (can be magic, fighting move, ability from KH, what ever you want) Able to conjure storms.
pure heart/Heartless: (choose if your want to be chosen by the gods or if you want to be a heartless) Pure heart
Bio: Robbie has always been amazed by the story of the time of kingdom hearts. When he was young his parents started teaching him how to read the lost language of spells, he is now fluent and a master sorcerer. He is a descendent of Ansem, but he has always been told he had the purest heart. His parents are the king and Queen of the Hallow bastion. When the planets started moving he started wondering if the heartless were coming back. But as they started to he went to the temple of pure hearts on the hallow bastion and prayed to the god, Sebastian, to bless the planet and keep them safe. He also said that he would fight the heartless if he had to save the hearts of his people. He was the first pure heart chosen to fight to save the universe.
Appearance: Very pale skin with dark brown hair. He is very tall and slim. He wears black a lot and always has a hooded cape on. He is never seen without his magic broom and spell book. Wears knee high black boots they have lots of buckles and belts and zippers.

Worlds (these will be the worlds that you can choose from unless there is a name next to it):
-Agrabah
-Atlantica (if you want this PM me)
-Disney Castle
-Twilight town
-Destiny Island- Hybrid Keyblade
-Hallow Bastion- Stagesrobb
-Spira
-Tranverse town- riku'sheart
- Xenosaga space ship (I don’t know what to call it)
- Earth
If anyone has idea for a new world PM me

To join post your template!

Last edited:

riku'sheart

At the end of the world, where no light is shown..
Black Hole
Name: Adrian
Home planet: Tranverse Town
Weapon:
Special ability: Fighting, and able to conjur dark flames from hands
pure heart/Heartless:pure heart
Bio: Adrian is usually shy. She loves to fight and play with her daggers. She was born and raised to fight by her older brother and father. But they soon died and left her alone. She always helps out the needy, and do things helpful for people. She has a darkside. She is very short tempered if she dosen't get her way, and if she is covered in dark flames when she fights that means that her body was taken over by darkness. She can control if her body is taken over, and she barley uses it.
Appearance: Tan skin, long black hair (usually in a ponytail) White streaks in her hair. Sort of tall. Brown eyes. She usually wears ripped blue jeans and black tops. She has daggers that she keeps inside her boots just in case.

Hybrid Keyblade

Name: Roxeth
Home planet: Destiny Island
Weapon: Marriage of Pure Hearts - Long sword with a Crystal heart at the end...
Special ability: Drive, Drives and more drives!
pure heart/Heartless: Pure heart sexay!
Bio: Roxeth lives a happy and peaceful life with his father and mother, and his uncle Riku. They've always told him stories of their past and how the enjoy the peace after their small war with the heartless..but ever since the strange things have been happening again..They've become worried..and Roxeth begun to worry about the entire galaxy as a whole..Who will save the worlds? Daddy Sora is 45, Momma Kairi is 45, and Uncle Riku is 46. (Ages of them in KH2+30=45,45,46..of course me being 17, meant that I was born when Daddy and Mommy were 28..which is a logical age for marriage/birth of children such as myself!)
Appearance:http://bishounen.info/omi/omi01.jpg
omi01.jpg

Last edited:

stagesrobb

Both of you are approved!

riku'sheart: You weapon will be lightning daggers given to you by the theif god that rules Tranverse town
Hybrid Keyblade: You weapon will be called marriage of pure hearts. Its a long sword with a crystal heart at the end. The god of the destiny island was a hopeless romantic, thus making a sword to protect and symbolize love.

stagesrobb

Your welcome lol.

Hybrid Keyblade, its not a keyblade as of now............but who knows someone might have a keyblade in this RP later on.

Now lets get more ppl to join!! We also need some evil. Once we have an evil person (lol i sound like a 3 year old) we can start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back