• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wardrobe room in twilight town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwilightx

idk if this has been talked about yet, but in the godmothers room in twilight town, if u press triangle on some of the wardrobes covered in star-patterned cloth, it states what was going through sora's mind. one says, "an image of you being overcome by the darkness flows through your mind", next "an image of the keyblade unleashing its ultimate power flows through your mind", the next says, "an image of u utilizing your magic to the fullest flows through your mind", and the last says, "an image of you utilizing your strength to the fullest flows through your mind"... do you think this has sumthing to do with kh3/secret ending? I also have a feeling that book yensid was telling sora to read has sumthing to do with it.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it's simply relating to a respective Drive Form. Darkness being Anti-Form, The Keyblade one being Final Form, the Magic one being Wisdom form, And then Valor being the strength one.

MilkMan20206

I think my Inner-Demon is right but the thing about Yen Sid's book is a nice theory. But I forgot exactly what it said.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I feel the book obviously relates to the Keyblades. Yen Sid knew what it was, and trained Mickey with the Knowledge of Keyblades. So one thing for sure, Yen Sid took part in the Keyblade War. The old bastard can actually kick ass...

KingdomSealer

you forgot the one talking about master form but oh well, those have to do with all of the drive forms. i think yen sid is hiding something from us, that book does seem to have to do something with the keyblades.

The Penguinator

Inner-Demon said:
I didn't forget Master Form. There just doesn't seem to be a quote from the room that matches Master Form.

A mirror says "An image of utilizing all abilities flows into your mind."

Master = Magic + Strength, all abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back