• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Warrior Within: You Can Change Your Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
This is one of the sickest games in history. I beat it on Normal with the HOT perfect
ending (the Prince is a P.I.M.P) then I beat easy mode in a day with both endings (branch file) I've uncovered every thing but 1 enviroment picture and 1 axe and
1 mace. I got all the Missilanus weapons (the God Blade is the ownage, more powerful then every weapon in the game [it even out does the Water Sword] and it's easy to aquire). Now i'm playing Hard Mode and it's actually hard! I take more damage then if I was actually DOING this things! The Empress (1st version) was a big challenge. Now i'm after the 9, 10, and 11th Dahaka chase. BUT IT IS GREAT!!!
Who else is a die hard POP fan!?!?! And who else has seen the perfect ending?

darkweilder

i love the pop series they are extremely awesome although i have yet to master the ww game. i still need alot more and i didn't even know that there was more than one ending. lol

darkweilder

like i said i didn't even know there was a perfect ending. how did you get it. i thought you meant that in the end when he's on the boat and he has his hood on

Emral

Bronze Member
I played the game 5 times trying to get all the life upgrades, but I never got them all, so soon enough I got the second ending off the computer.

Was the Dahaka hard? I must imagine, I mean, you kill the guardian of the timeline O.O

Y

yodasdad64

I'm also an avid PoP fan, but in WW I don't have anything more than the normal ending. I'm way too preoccupied with metroid prime echoes and resident evil 4. i was planning on getting all the extras after i finish those games.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
I like it, but it's too easy. I have beat 4 times. I have even beaten the Dahaka without losing any health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back