• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was anyone else as disappointed with the 1K heartless battle as I was?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
Inner-Demon said:
I loved it. I've even replayed it countless times. I didn't use the reaction commands though. I just wanted to use my own skill to kill them. It was much more intense cause I also died ALOT of times.
How could you die on something so easy?!

My 5 year old brother could beat that army on proud mode without dying!

overdrive

Orienter
Well they should have added two behemoths with half of their normal HP and put in other heartless that weren't so easy to kill. THEN it would have been a challenge!

THE_UNKNOWNS

Melonie said:
I thought it was phenominal! They absolutely pushed for the best they could do with the PS2's power. You can't expect too much from the system, they already pushedt he envelope dramatically.

that is true so i am happy with it, even with it being a let down to some it is still the greatest game ever.

lxcloud_strifexl

i was a lil dissapointed i thought it would be harder and it was the part i really want to play but when i played it they were weak but i had fun though

gbr1rbg

Website
www.myspace.com
I think they did a good job with it cause u no how effin hard it is to get that meny ppl or in this case heartless on the screen at 1 time. If it was like on a next gen counsol thin i would say it sucked but to pull that off on the PS2 thats awsome.

R

Riku's Dawn

5 Kings of Twilight said:
Ya, wish they added like 2000, with like 500 wyverns, 140 bethmoths, etc.etc.
That and at least one nobody!

1948dragon_

sephiroth_rulez said:
the should have left in the behemoths and giant wyverns, it was way too easy, especially since the two heartless you fight are two easiest heartless in the game besides the shadow
yeah I mean behemoths and wyverns arent even in the game except for in that one cutseen

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
It was really really really easy and a major disappointment.They should of put bigger heartless in it like a Behemoth or something. They could of atleast put more than two types of heartless in it. They were hyping up everyone up about it, then it was pretty damn bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back