• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

was KH2 worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

was it really worth it?

• Hellz yeah! Its the best game ever!

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • Its alright

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • just a little bit too short

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Must be the most boring game in the planet!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
The only problems i had with it:

1. To linear. (I probably spelled that wrong)

2. To easy.

3. When your going through the worlds for the first time it feel kind of pointless.

Those problems are VERY small. and don't take any of the fun away. Overall, KH2 9.8/10

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I loooooooooooove it best game i own thats for sure!!!! yeah there were some story flaws but hey its about gameplay too you know it is after all a game lol, the triangle button is this shit!!! overall i love it cant wait for a kh3 or another kh of some kind

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
It was not worth it at all. To a true gamer, this game was too easy compared with other ones. I started on Proud Mode and only died a couple of times, pretty pathetic really. Overall, the game's plot was very good.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
well ya see i cant vote COS I HAVNT GOT IT YET

Stop complaining. Cause we basically don't care.

It was not worth it at all. To a true gamer, this game was too easy compared with other ones. I started on Proud Mode and only died a couple of times, pretty pathetic really. Overall, the game's plot was very good.

Yeah. it was way to easy. But thats what people wanted. They kept pissing to nomura about KH1 being to hard, and this is what they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back