• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was Kingdom Hearts once a person?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Nomura is a man who thinks, the unthinkable.

For example in KH1: You travel around worlds with Sora looking for your friends Kairi and Riku.

Who would of though that from Nomura's mind that:

Riku was supposed to be the Keyblade Master!

Kairi was a Princess of the Heart!

Nomura's mind gives us twists in Kingdom Hearts. That's why we love it so much!

It makes a dull story, bright!

(At least that's what I think?)

Those twists weren't really twist. I was around 11 at the time when I played KH1 and the whole truth of Riku 'supposedly being the keyblade wielder' was a meh. Kairi being a PoH isn't a twist, it's a god-damn fucking cliche because they had to give Kairi some relevance in the storyline.

These two were not noteworthy twists. And Nomura isn't certainly original, he's a bloody unoriginal artist x_x And a horrible director.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Hmm, I kind of got an idea for it.
Maybe not an actual person but it gave me sort of the thought of "heart of the universe" type deal where space (cosmos, universe, just whatever) is "alive" with the world making up the body and KH as...the "heart"

...Well that was a really psychedelic thought right there. Nevermind...o_O

V.A.T.14

I always thought the opposite. Of Sora becoming KH at the end.

Or here's a nice idea out of nowhere: KH is run by a core heart, a special one that draws in other hearts. And that heart belongs to 'the king of hearts', a title more than actual royalty, kinda like Princess of Hearts. Soon, that core heart is eventually drained, and starts to die down, and KH itself starts to lose it's light and become weaker. A new heart must be inserted into it too keep it going, a special heart. So, the next game become the search for he new 'King of Hearts' which promises 'ultimate power' but really, you're just a 'light bulb' and is never seen by anyone again, but you are everywhere at the same time. Like 'god' really'.

At least that was my idea for a doujinshi I wanted to do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I severely doubt KH was ever a person. There might have been a King of Kingdom Hearts, but certainly not just ten years before KH1. We'd likely still know something of them if they were around that recently.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
lol minerva

maybe... and if it was i think it would be a girl. usually when it comes to very high powers that sacrificed somehow to be an object, it's a female.

it'd be cool though........

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
lol minerva

maybe... and if it was i think it would be a girl. usually when it comes to very high powers that sacrificed somehow to be an object, it's a female.

it'd be cool though........

Then why is it called Kingdom Hearts?

V.A.T.14

aquaxion:] : Drew a KH-tan once as a cute mute loli. dohohoho

But it'd be hella awesome if KH was your final boss, turning into a giant mech of light or w/e.

Then why is it called Kingdom Hearts?
King = male?
That means nothing today.

A

Azrael

Do you think that in BbS that Kingdom Hearts could of been a Person?

A human form with all the heart of the worlds inside of them?

It seems like something only Tetsuya Nomura could devise, don't you think?

That 10 years before Kingdom Hearts I begun, Kingdom Hearts was a person?

But some event made the person put all the hearts into a locked door for safety?

Do you think this idea is plausable for Birth by Sleep?

Please tell me if it could be possible, and if it could, who might it be?

Kingdom Hearts is some form of deity in a way although I could see it communicating to Sora as a person.

Always imagined Kingdom Hearts as a little 5 yr old girl.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i think that kh was created by itself like i said before something with unbirths made it or caused it to create itself, or someone/something created it from its soul or something, lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is some form of deity in a way although I could see it communicating to Sora as a person.

Always imagined Kingdom Hearts as a little 5 yr old girl.

Lol Pedobear.

Strangely enough, I thought such an embodiment of KH was likely.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
You where playing Final Fantasy VII weren't you? xDD

Maybe, Kingdom Hearts was like, this powerful person who protected the world. But then he/she got embedded into KH to never live again. But because Kingdom Hearts person was very good and all that, when people died they gave their hearts to him/her. So then it was like tradition that your heart would go to Kingdom Hearts. :p idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back