• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wats an easy way to get key to reward cards???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahmid_Zaman

you can only hold one at a time, so you must use one before you can get another one, you will hardly ever get a key to rewards card in the early worlds of the game, the best places to get key to rewards is destiny islands, twilight town and castle oblivion (the later levels of the game) you can get the card in the first few battles you have each time you enter the castle oblivion world, that;s how i get them, hope this helps, imight be new to khinsider but i know quite a lot about the kingdom hearts series.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Fight heartless. That's how I did it other then buying keycards from moogles. And every now and again if you jump on something you'll get one that way.

No.

You can only get those through battle. You can only get any map card through battle. I don't know why this is such a misconception, especially among people who actually seem to have the game. The only cards you get from Moogles, chests and the field are battle cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back