• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way Past Cool!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
I just saw/heard that there's already a Sonic The Hedgehog game beiung made for PS3!!!!

I can't f-ing wait!!!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/sonicthehedgehog/index.html

This is where the magic began! XD

I wasn't sure what I'd get when the new systems came out but.................THIS HELPED ME DECIDE!!!!

OMFG......the videos are B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!
They look amazing! 0.0!!!

I can't WAIT!!! to get this!!!

(Although it said that this won't come out until Sept. 06)
But oh well, we always have to wait for the best things, right? :D

S

Shadow Soldier

Old news. This has been out for like a month now. But at least you made up your mind I guess... n_n

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Out for a month?!
Jeeze............I had no idea. ^^; I don't check up on games like this often.
I only just went back on IGN and Gamespot today after not being on for about 4 months or so.....^^;

But anyway, meh, and can't wait for SONIC!!! XD

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yeah, I saw the images a while back myself. They look really great this time too. I am really looking forward to this game. I hope that the new Sonic game will be released with the launch of the new Play Station 3. That would be really neat. They probably alread have a list of games that will be released with it though. :p

S

Shadow Soldier

DEVIL MAY CRY 4! Thats like the only launch game that I know so far for the PS3. Maybe MGS4.

I havnt bought any sonic games. The last one I bought was Sonic 2 for the Sega Genisis. So I think I will pick this one up, going fast, thats what I like.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
meh unless they show true in-game playing I won't ever pick up a PS3 and the only game to do that so far is MGS4 cause I've seen the trailer on X-play and they confirmed that it was in-game not CG like most games are right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back