• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way to the Dawn Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
Just a Random Question. In the Secret Trailer, The Gathering, Ven is seen picking up the Way to the Dawn. However, I thought Riku obtained the Way to the Dawn when he took the Road to the Dawn in Reverse/Rebirth, CoM. How can the Way to the dawn be in Birth by sleep if it was made by Riku through the Soul Eater?

I hope this all makes sense.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Just a Random Question. In the Secret Trailer, The Gathering, Ven is seen picking up the Way to the Dawn. However, I thought Riku obtained the Way to the Dawn when he took the Road to the Dawn in Reverse/Rebirth, CoM. How can the Way to the dawn be in Birth by sleep if it was made by Riku through the Soul Eater?
Concept video to show the connect between the characters (TAV & SRK). That scene will never happen in the game, because if you notice the three don't have the keyblades anymore when they fight MX and DS.
The keyblade never existed during bbs.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
Concept video to show the connect between the characters (TAV & SRK).

Then why would Ven hold the Way to the Dawn? Should he not be holding the Kingdom Key, since he would most probably be connected to Sora?

Also, by 'SRK', do you mean Sora, Riku and Kairi, because instead of Kairi, shouldn't it be King Mickey (who wields the Neo Kingdom Key)? That being said, there would be no connection then. Aqua + Mouse = Wrong!

I'm sorry if I sounded rude.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Then why would Ven hold the Way to the Dawn? Should he not be holding the Kingdom Key, since he would most probably be connected to Sora?

Also, by 'SRK', do you mean Sora, Riku and Kairi, because instead of Kairi, shouldn't it be King Mickey (who wields the Neo Kingdom Key)? That being said, there would be no connection then. Aqua + Mouse = Wrong!

I'm sorry if I sounded rude.

That's debatable in a non-existent plane of reality. Could just be because Terra seems to be the main character and has the Kingdom Key, with Ven being the supporting male character. Simple as that. However, it matters not because the Keyblades being taken by TAV was just a concept.

SRK = Sora, Riku, Kairi. It addresses them not as Keyblade wielders, but just as a general trio of characters who are symbolic together and the like.

I think that he obtained the way to dawn, as the same way roxas got dual weilding, his contact with xion, if u notices in 358/2 days riku used his soul eater o.o !

The trailer has nothing to do with the games but the characters present in them. That trailer was but a concept, and maybe the Keyblades there were going to be used at some point, but now they mean nothing, since they were taken out of all things.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I think that it's quite possible that maybe the three keyblades that TAV see in the trailer are symbols of what's to come (The three keyblades are the kingdom key, ((Sora)) Way to the dawn ((Riku)), and the Dark Realm KK ((Mickey)) .) They are the start of the new generation of keybladers. and it means that the first keyblades to appear are the start of the new generations. the first three keyblades of that era.

PrinceoftheDawn

well I think that it's quite possible that maybe the three keyblades that TAV see in the trailer are symbols of what's to come (The three keyblades are the kingdom key, ((Sora)) Way to the dawn ((Riku)), and the Dark Realm KK ((Mickey)) .) They are the start of the new generation of keybladers. and it means that the first keyblades to appear are the start of the new generations. the first three keyblades of that era.

This idea makes some sense.
At least to me, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back