• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

we shall be one once again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

this is going to be the closest theory about sora and bhk that anyone have ever read....EVER. are you ready to see the possible truth? prepare yourself....

when sora fell into the darkness a heartless was born, and when there is a heartless there is always a nobody. that nobody appeared in twilight town, where the nobodies and the org reside. it was going to be normal until a certain thing happened that never happened before...sora found the light. this is either the first, or one of the rarest things that ever occured. now when he found the light he would be back to normal right? wrong! both the heartless and the nobody are in separte places and they cant rejoin to become sora again because they are too far. now both the heartless and the nobody are considered sora. so consider that the heart had the confusion of finding with sora it shall return to...it spilt up. the heartless became the actual sora because the heart is really who the person really is and the nobody became...bhk. the spirit now inhabits the body, not the heart. you get it? sora use to be the heartless and bhk use to be the nobody.
now that there are suppositly two soras now, the original is now incomplete. it is just what the poem said
"distant hearts...when rejoined, may find the light within."

sora, the heart with half the heart, is still able to weild the keyblade, and bhk is now able to weild the keyblade as well because of the fact that he now carry half of sora's heart. the reason why he was able to weild those two keyblades is because of his special power of being a nobody, twilight, and due to the fact that it was sora's heart that resides in bhk's body he was able to form kairi's light: oathkeeper, and riku's darkness: oblivion.
a nobody with someone else's heart....with the power of the nobody but not a nobody anymore.

this is 90% of what really is going to happen.

E

Ecstacy

you know this is pretty damn good ofr an argument against how a shell can weild keyblades but..... can you explain how you heart is trong enough to weild two keyblades with half a heart. also a heart fallen into the darkness becomes a heartless right? so how is it that a casted of shell was able to grab hold of half of sora's heart? and if that is the case then when sora turned back to normal and only was back incomplete (with half a heart) how was he able to weild the keyblades? you might wanna keep those things in mind.

Brian

d_fallen_1

in this theory he is in a special drive mode, more like his version of valor form. when this happens, the twilight power that resides in him, and the fact that he has sora's heart will take form of kairi's light: oathkeeper, and riku's darkness: oblivion. you get it?

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
OMG. that has to be the best theory i have heard yet about the connection between sora and BHK. i am 95% sure that is really how Sora and BHK are connected.

d_fallen_1

this is evidence that this maybe true. remember em....he said he looks like you....that means you are not complete. incomplete one...let me test your

you see what he was doing? this was once in a life time that a event like this ever happened, and what better way to see a extordinary event is by testing sora's incomplete power....half of the heart!

E

Ecstacy

d_fallen_1 said:
in this theory he is in a special drive mode, more like his version of valor form. when this happens, the twilight power that resides in him, and the fact that he has sora's heart will take form of kairi's light: oathkeeper, and riku's darkness: oblivion. you get it?

what i am saying is how can you weild a keyblade with half a heart? your heart must be strong in order to do so. Also that also contradicts the fact that he is a nobody seeing as how shells have no hearts. if he holds half a heart then he isn't a nobody. and you still haven't explained how he got hold to half of soar's heart.

Brian

d_fallen_1

i can answer this! that is why em tested sora. he wanted to test the power of half of sora's heart...and it turned out that em wasnt disappointed because of the fact that sora's heart was so strong that even with half a heart, sora was able to defeat him. both bhk and sora has the power to weild two keyblades when they are in a certain drive form, dont forget that.

Last edited:

KeybladeMaster1

d_fallen_1 said:
this is going to be the closest theory about sora and bhk that anyone have ever read....EVER. are you ready to see the possible truth? prepare yourself....

when sora fell into the darkness a heartless was born, and when there is a heartless there is always a nobody. that nobody appeared in twilight town, where the nobodies and the org reside. it was going to be normal until a certain thing happened that never happened before...sora found the light. this is either the first, or one of the rarest things that ever occured. now when he found the light he would be back to normal right? wrong! both the heartless and the nobody are in separte places and they cant rejoin to become sora again because they are too far. now both the heartless and the nobody are considered sora. so consider that the heart had the confusion of finding with sora it shall return to...it spilt up. the heartless became the actual sora because the heart is really who the person really is and the nobody became...bhk. the spirit now inhabits the body, not the heart. you get it? sora use to be the heartless and bhk use to be the nobody.
now that there are suppositly two soras now, the original is now incomplete. it is just what the poem said
"distant hearts...when rejoined, may find the light within."

sora, the heart with half the heart, is still able to weild the keyblade, and bhk is now able to weild the keyblade as well because of the fact that he now carry half of sora's heart. the reason why he was able to weild those two keyblades is because of his special power of being a nobody, twilight, and due to the fact that it was sora's heart that resides in bhk's body he was able to form kairi's light: oathkeeper, and riku's darkness: oblivion.
a nobody with someone else's heart....with the power of the nobody but not a nobody anymore.

this is 90% of what really is going to happen.

This is the same theory i started just a couple of days ago. Since we both have the same theory i would be oblidged to agree. But don't go around saying that it is 90% true unless you work for SE and know this much to be true, because some people *cough cough*KL*cough cough* will just bash it until it proves to be less than 10% true.
Because everyone's theory sounds good, but that doesn't mean that is what actually happens.
But because we have VERY similar theories i do agree that it sounds believable

d_fallen_1

she went back to normal remember? the heart and the body manage to rejoin. remember, that was the reason why why fell into darkness.

well, let see if he or anyone else can try to do that, because i have been thinking about this for months. i have gathered the evidence, i made speculations...and now this is the theory. it makes sense.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
angel_of_heaven said:
i am deeply confused...If Sora's Hearts was taken over by darkness and in now back to normal with half a heart. Hes staying alive by fighting, Then what happens to Kairi since her heart is connected to Sora???

no no, when Sora released his heart w/ Riku/Ansems Keyblade, Kairis heart was freed and returned to her. So this *fantastic* theory has no affect on Kairis heart, because its no longer part of Soras heart

d_fallen_1

KeybladeMaster1 said:
here's a link to my thread just like this, it also has some other stuff about why the can weild or something like that
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=25137&page=1

great minds think alike....uh, but i put alittle more detail into it, but consider that we both thought of the same thing, it is more likely that this is our theory other than my theory...we just thought pf it at diffent speeds and time.

KeybladeMaster1

okay everyone that keeps being confused about Kairi being connected, its not connected like Sora has a chain connecting their hearts, but more like how twins are connected

E

Ecstacy

d_fallen_1 said:
i can answer this! that is why em tested sora. he wanted to test the power of half of sora's heart...and it turned out that em wasnt disappointed because of the fact that sora's heart was so strong that even with half a heart, sora was able to defeat him. both bhk and sora has the power to weild two keyblades when they are in a certain drive form, dont forget that.

you still haven't answered my question. never mind the two keyblade weilding thing. think about one for a moment. how in the world is a person able to weild A keyblade with half a heart? also once again how did BHK get a hold to half of soar's heart? (if that is even possible) and what is this about BHK having a drive form? just because he holds 2 keyblades doesn't make him automatically be in a drive mode. nomura states that each of sora's drive modes gives him a "certain" ability so the dual weilding thing is only one of many so the fact that BHK also dual weilds has nothing to do with that.

Brian

KeybladeMaster1

envyme2x said:
you still haven't answered my question. never mind the two keyblade weilding thing. think about one for a moment. how in the world is a person able to weild A keyblade with half a heart? also once again how did BHK get a hold to half of soar's heart? (if that is even possible) and what is this about BHK having a drive form? just because he holds 2 keyblades doesn't make him automatically be in a drive mode. nomura states that each of sora's drive modes gives him a "certain" ability so the dual weilding thing is only one of many so the fact that BHK also dual weilds has nothing to do with that.

Brian

Sora has a very strong heart, and also , the main thing i can say to show why is "Two worlds, one sky"

They don't have have half a heart, they just own half of the heart, they can dive into the other side of the heart for power if he really needs to

Counterpart

Please answer this..because I for one don't think you will be able to wield a keyblade with half a heart let alone two keyblades(BHK).If BHK does have "half" of Sora's heart then why did the Awakening take place again?I mean the point of the AWakening is to prove that you can wield a keyblade and what your purpose is with the keyblade...No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back