• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird Diet Suppliments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Long story short, the reason I started this thread is because I have an Irish heritage. About 200 years back, my ancestor's diet was made up of three things: Potatos. Fish. And Beer. Lots, and lots of Beer.

My dad had this theory that the causes of some of our physical problems were because we weren't eating the same things that our ancestors ate for many generations. Liquor and Potatos aside, he thinks we aren't getting enough fish oil. We don't like fish, so we don't eat it. But he thinks that the oil they produce is the one thing our bodies are lacking, and if we had it, we'd be as hearty and hale as our forefathers.

So now here I am with a 12 oz bottle of lemon flavored fish oil. I'm supposed to take one table spoon a day, and I'm not even sure what it's supposed to do. This is crazy. It's crazy right? Has anybody else had experiences with weird diet suppliments?

Rabello

You aren't really drinking that shit? My mom used to make me take it when I was a small kid, and I hated it.

Just eat fish oil pills. They do the same stuff without the taste.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Last time I ate fish, I literally felt like I was going to throw up. Literally, I was just dry heaving.

I'm not asking for freaking advice. I'm asking if people had a similar experience. Try to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back