• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about the others?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

Hi I tried my best to see if no ne else made a thread like this one so I'm goning to go ahead and get on with my question.

I know that in the Organization 13 is made up of the 6 apprentices that lost their heart to the darkness and became nobodies, and Sora's nobody Roxas.

BUT I still get confused about the other 6? I know that in BBS everyone was not a nobody and we see some of the people who became one. HOW DO THE OTHER 6 PEOPLE BECOME NOBODIES, (like Axel for example he was just a kid).

I think what happened was that the few who did were the people who became test subjects but had strong hearts and became nobodies.

What do you think happened?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh goody.

Now everyone can start throwing their own ideas around with no evidence. Over and over.

God I love these threads.

=\

And for the record, we have no proof or even hints as to how members VII through to XII became Nobodies. No one can answer you on that. At least, not with proof.

AlwaysTenFeetTal

1234294839_the%20office%20stanleystanley%20doesnt%20aproove.gif

Birnax

We don't know how the other six lost their hearts.
/thread

Dragonsblight

Ok well if you remember from 358/2 days the organization goes and searches for people that would make suitable nobodies or search for already suitable nobodies.

kostas

Awards
those were the founding members ...the others joined after them so maybe we wont see them in bbs

Sandslash

Ok well if you remember from 358/2 days the organization goes and searches for people that would make suitable nobodies or search for already suitable nobodies.
This. Makes a lot of sense to me.

I don't think this thread should be closed, not yet. ICECOOL113 is only asking for opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back