• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What admin do u think is the cooliest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wat admin do u like the most

• Deven Kh2

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Midnighter

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
I don't really know deven, So i chose the Midnighter because iv seen him in VB chat before and he seems pretty cool.

and dude, if you want to continue seeing this site, edit your post insted of double posting.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
I don't care if Deven made this site, im judging on a personal level, personality wise. Im sure Deven is cool, but iv never talked to him before, iv seen Midnighter around more often.

M

MegaFlare

May I ask why this thread was created?

You're asking to pick between the owner and creator, and someone who has done an insane amount of work to keep this forum alive.
My vote went to Midnighter.

I hate threads like this. Period. If it's not a popularity contest, it's usually a pointless poll.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I must vote for TM too. Devon never replied to me, never fixed any problems, and just sat their. EVen when he isn't in charge of the forums, he barely updates the main site. Most of the stuff is stolen from other sites, which is how KH2.net gets some bad popularity.

I'd hardly call that a good admin.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I take my vote back, due to Monkeybutt's intelligence, that I've realized, I've been stuck in the past ( The Revolution ) I've been bitter towards TM, so I am sorry TM, yeah, I think this poll is pointless. If I could go back, and null my vote, I would.

A

Aragorn

Deven, cause he seems straight and to me he's hard working. he may have not only made this site, but he also kept it going, even if it's made from oter sites, it takes work. and he tries his best, and that's what really counts!

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
monkeybutt said:
I must vote for TM too. Devon never replied to me, never fixed any problems, and just sat their. EVen when he isn't in charge of the forums, he barely updates the main site. Most of the stuff is stolen from other sites, which is how KH2.net gets some bad popularity.

I'd hardly call that a good admin.

*cough* well the topic title doesn't say which is the better admin? its who is the coolest? So don't get that wrong I guess TM does do alot of work for this forum but Deven is cooler =) he doesn't seem as uptight, he's more out going, seems like he has a better sense of humor, and seems nicer.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I've almost never talked to Deven myself. Until I do know him a little better, I'll go with TM.

T

Tidus22340

Aragorn said:
even if it's made from oter sites, it takes work. and he tries his best, and that's what really counts!

One word: Plageurism (SP?)

I know from hearing other people say it, that Deven used to post. Well...what happened to him posting? Or even being here every once in a while to have some fun? He's got like what...5 posts? My vote goes to TM. Just better all around than Deven will ever be.

MegaFlare said:
I hate threads like this. Period. If it's not a popularity contest, it's usually a pointless poll.

That's why it's in the Total Bull S*** section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back