• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are good spots to lvl up drives.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Warrior

Washington State, United States Of America, Planet
Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
I was just wondering what are some good spots to level up each of the drives. I currently only have Valor and Wisdom, and i'm only on halloween town, but for me and other people, list some good places/ways to level up each drive.

I really wanna get Wisdom leveled up because I'm really weak with it, and find myself just using Valor, and leveling up that, so I never get around to it and it just keeps getting more useless.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Master Form leveling: After completing 1000 Heartless Battle and Agrabah II

Go to Beast's Castle and go to the Entry Hall, equip your master Form with Wishes Lamp and Follow the Wind. Encounter some Morning Stars (big spiky things) and wittle down their health, when they are near death, go into master form and kill them all, you'll reach level 3 fairly quickly.

onyxrhapsody87

The world that never was is a great place for both wisdom and final forms... I hope that helps out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back