• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are they called again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
((Ok this is going to sound stupid but a famos quote once said "A person who asks a question is only a fool of a second, but a person who never askes a question is a fool forever" ok so ima fool for a sec but i need to know!)

Alrighty, calle me a N00b but whatever. What are thoes heartless called that are like the upgraded shadow, we see in FM and in ASAS and in DD, the cooler looking ones that i missed out on fighting cuz i dont speak Japanese so can by FM without getting completly lost. What are they called, and were can a find a couple good pics of one for drawling references, cuz deep dive and asas just dont get a very good shot of them thats clear enough for me to look off of for reference. so anyone know were some good pics of them are?

MDO2

I know that saying, I think its Japanese but I bet pretty much all or most cultures has something similar... anyway

They are called Neo- Shadows...I cant exactly give you a site for pics but I know they also make an appearence in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories....so look that up!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah they are called neo shadows .there in com,finalmix,in deep dive and stuff.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
zenkai16 said:
Hey thx all, no luck for me on thoes pics, *sigh* not even with google WHY? oh well ill have to be content with drawling other heartless. Thx thoe if you run across any good pics of them lemme kno wby sending it to my through site message i will be very greatful.
when you asked for a heartless avatar and where did i get it lol all i did was look in the category in edit avatar and there was a heartless one and i got it! :D your welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back