• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are they fighting about?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

I know we have have theories on who these people are. But what exactly might they be fighting about I wonder. Do you think that they use to befriends and had some very big difference on what they thought the keyblade should be. Which started a chain reaction war with all the keyblade wielders? As nomura said it takes place in the past or some what not I'm not to sure.

Maybe they are fighting over dominance of the True Keyblade. If it is an all out war I think that will make the kingdom hearts installment very fun and intriguing. Fighting with the armored knights or agaisn't or fighting along side the Xeh. like clothing dude and riku dark form clothing dude.

Xehanort: 17

I think the 3 Armored Knights are fighting Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) to protect Kingdom Hearts. If you all remember there was a Scene were you could see Kingdom Hearts in blue and there was someone at the bottom looking up. I think that someone is one of the Armored Knights that got injured in battle. I also think there is someone at the top of the tower maybe Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless).

I think the Armored Knight is going to have a rematch with Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless).

The Armored Knight who got beaten by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) is actually the Enigmatic soldier in KH2:FM+.

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back