• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are we call the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

manight

Website
www.geocities.com
What are we call the secret ending to kh2. the first games secret end was deep dive. this one has knights and stuff like that. or are we just going to leave it kh2 secret ending

xeanhort's ghost

in japan people have called it by the title of the song from the soundtrack that plays the song is called "Sunset Horizons"

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Square Enix hasn't really made a name for it, it just appeared on screen, there was no title screen, let's just call it KH2 Secret ending and leave it at that. Man there should be a chat room for little questions like this so we don't have to make a whole thread.
^Cool name though. And it reveals a lot. Sunset as in twilight. Horizon as in new adventures. It makes me think about many new ideas...
But was the song made for the Secret Ending or was it from something else?

badreligon

soraawakened said:
Square Enix hasn't really made a name for it, it just appeared on screen, there was no title screen, let's just call it KH2 Secret ending and leave it at that. Man there should be a chat room for little questions like this so we don't have to make a whole thread.
^Cool name though. And it reveals a lot. Sunset as in twilight. Horizon as in new adventures. It makes me think about many new ideas...
But was the song made for the Secret Ending or was it from something else?

Yeah, I noticed a lot of these are just like 5 replies, and then they just retire.

xeanhort's ghost

it was made for the secret ending it is the last song on the kh2OST and is the only time the song plays the whole game. i have the soundtrack i downloaded it from blue laguna you can go their and download so you can listen to it.

manight

Website
www.geocities.com
ya it's ok to leave it secret ending but. every one was so excited and every one watched it when it was referred to a name like deep dive. so i could live with sunset horizon. unless someone has something better

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
xeanhort's ghost said:
it was made for the secret ending it is the last song on the kh2OST and is the only time the song plays the whole game. i have the soundtrack i downloaded it from blue laguna you can go their and download so you can listen to it.
But they want me to pay money... no way.

xeanhort's ghost

i vote to leave at the title of the song that plays during and sunset horizing is something that has meaning to kingdom hearts. and could imply much for the story after sunset comes darkness and horizins can mean a coming or new so after darkness comes then a new adventure begins

you don't have to pay i didn't they say you can pay but you don't have to

this is the link to the song

http://apollo.bluelaguna.net/kh2ostsoundtrack/Disc%202/37%20-%20Sunset%20Horizons.mp3

A~X~E~L

Hmmm I prefer "Birth by sleep", it seems more appropriate to the "mysteriousness" of the whole clip. Oh and by the way people stop calling it a secret ENDING, because it is not. A secret ending would be the conclusion of KHII. This is a "Secret Video" or even a "KHIII preview" or "KHIII Concept Video". No one seems to see the difference...

O

Oberon

How about... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... BBS!!!
Birth
By
Sleep
what do you guys think

Roxas542

A name for this trailer is kinda hard, to think of, just because so many of us have different opionins about it.

I

inhiding

Zorox said:
How about... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... BBS!!!
Birth
By
Sleep
what do you guys think
No.

Sunset Horisons is much more suitable, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back