• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are we waiting for......?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
helios said:
I swear to god if the game is not good i will drop out of school and go to the square office with a shotgun and starting with nomura waste everyone in the goddamn building.

not a logical choice.... would youu really drop sckool just for a game??? i wouldnt.. id rather have some brain cells b4 playing a game........easier to play XD. yeah pluz killin brain cells=video games 24/7. so STAY IN SCKOOL KIDS XD

AForgottenMemory

milkman64 said:
not a logical choice.... would youu really drop sckool just for a game??? i wouldnt.. id rather have some brain cells b4 playing a game........easier to play XD. yeah pluz killin brain cells=video games 24/7. so STAY IN SCKOOL KIDS XD
Hmm...you seem to be more concerned about him dropping out of school, more than the fact he plans on killing an entire buildings worth of people with a shotgun lol. Someone has their priorities all wrong... :p

sora_123

Originally posted by AForgottenMemory
Hmm...you seem to be more concerned about him dropping out of school, more than the fact he plans on killing an entire buildings worth of people with a shotgun lol. Someone has their priorities all wrong...

funny stuff, funny stuff....

anyways i read what u said before, guess u're right, about the not being a waste and all, but anyways we will just have to see when it comes out lol.

Monsoon

It will kick butt. Thats all i can tell. Why else would they make us freaken wait 4 years for it to come out. Think of it, how old were you when you bought the first one? I was 13. I've only waited 3 years but still......

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
With Square taking over 4 years to complete this game, I'm really hoping for their sake it's a flawless game. In fact, I'm hoping it's as perfect as Ocarina of Time, which got amazingly perfect scores when it came out( it got a freakin' 10 from Gamespot!). But something tells me it's going to have several flaws. And if it does I'm going to wonder how Square could take four years just to make one game that has numerous flaws in it. Frankly, Square has already built this thing up for a disaster. There's already a lot of expectations surrounding this game that I just don't think that KH2 will meet them likewise I don't think it's going to be as perfect as Ocarina of Time, which is the game I'm going to be comparing KH2 next to when I play it this winter/spring because a game that takes 4 years to complete shouldn't have numerous flaws. But sadly I feel it's going to have a lot flaws and it's going to make Square look really bad because gamers are going to be wondering how you can spend 4 years creating a game with so many flaws.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I`m know I`m waiting 4 A great game. kingdom hearts 2!

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Kingdom hearts 2 will be great but with everyone expecting the best RPG of all time some people get might be let down in some areas. But before it even comes out i'd give it a 10/10! though it might not be good. What i meant by KH2 being similar to FFX-2 because everyone was expecting a great new RPG even to rival the great FFX and FFVII but was infact the greatest letdown ever! FFX was originally my fav game(before KH of course) and i couldnt wait until FFX-2 came out but when i got it i was saying that i'd never come out of my room again but let me tell you i was out in 10 minutes! and this is sorta whats happening here (NOT saying KH2 will be bad ) Yey, KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nomura PLZ PLZ make it good dont let us down!

.Genesis

Neo sora said:
Kingdom hearts 2 will be great but with everyone expecting the best RPG of all time some people get might be let down in some areas. But before it even comes out i'd give it a 10/10! though it might not be good. What i meant by KH2 being similar to FFX-2 because everyone was expecting a great new RPG even to rival the great FFX and FFVII but was infact the greatest letdown ever! FFX was originally my fav game(before KH of course) and i couldnt wait until FFX-2 came out but when i got it i was saying that i'd never come out of my room again but let me tell you i was out in 10 minutes! and this is sorta whats happening here (NOT saying KH2 will be bad ) Yey, KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nomura PLZ PLZ make it good dont let us down!

My god Neo sora, you sound like a bloody scholor on this website :eek: yeah I hoep Nomura doesn't screw up either and when I went over to your house to check out FF X-2 remember we got bored in (what was it?) 5 minutes?. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back