• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What boss do you want in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol, I remember when my Super Nintendo still worked and I had the Aladdin video game. There was a battle sequence between Aladdin and Jafar the snake. I'd love it if Sora could verse Jafar as a snake, and it should be a pretty hard battle! I like the possibility of Beast being manipulated by darkness or something to save Belle. A fight with beast would be pretty cool. Oh what about the bad guy in Mulan(I forgot his name!) Haha, I wonder what a fight with Scar from The Lion King would be like? Seymour would be a pretty good idea too, but he'd probably be really easy since he's such a dumb character. I'd like to fight Auron...okay now I'm just listing random bosses!

Sharkster

I want the Shark to return from the 1st one and be a much harder boss and have a much bigger role (not in the whole story but just in the world he's in).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back