• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what charactars will be your fav in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
*raises eyebrows* Well, judging by the fact that KH2 isn't out yet I don't know who my favorite character will be. It's a bit early to judge.

But it'll probably be Sora or Kairi.

+Axel+

Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
Theres so much I dont know which one. Either Axel, Auron, or Xaladin
tnAxel.jpg

tnAuron%202.jpg

tnXaldin%20Char.jpg

lolopimp

Mickey Mouse! I think the little guy is going too rock anybody in this game. Let's hope he's your partner permanently throughout the whole game cause I'm not going to switch him for any other character. He has the other keyblade so my expectations are high, let's hope he's not a weakling.

nastassja12

Royal blue

Mine would be Auron. Now this is just from what I saw on one of the movie clips but, in Final Fantasy 10 Auron was old, yet strong. And now in KH2, he is young and KICKING BUTT!!!!!!!

Anarchy2005

duh AXEL..... He pretty much stole the show in Chain Of Memories.... An I already predict he's gonna kill one of the main characters before he goes out .... I'm guessing him and the BHK are gonna go at it in the end and kill each other...

slimjim

I need to know who else is gonna be in the game. If Vincent is in the game, he might be my favorite, or if Cloud has a bigger role. One of those two. Cuz in the last game Sephiroth was my favorite character, even though he barely appeared, he just so crazy. Strongest enemy ever made. Along with Ganon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back