• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do u expect in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayToDawn15

i hope kh3 has a good story like kh1. kh2's story wasnt all that great. id have to say the kh1 story was wayyyyy more interesting.
And what disney movies do u think should be in kh3?
what worlds would u like to see in kh3 that was in kh1??
post ur thoughts. ;)

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i wish that in kh3.there will be a 1000 nobody fight!sweet!better summons!better worlds!better limits!more and kooler forms!more character interaction(like having leon and cloud in ur party)being able to switch both goofy and donald with characters.i want the best story line of all time!and better characters.sweeter weapons!bring axel and demyx back!

SxFtSqrrl

I want there to be some non-Disney worlds.(Not that I hate Disney or anything) But I want to run around in Midgar. Sora's been interested in Cloud's world for so long.

Most Wanted

bond of flames said:
i wish that in kh3.there will be a 1000 nobody fight!sweet!better summons!better worlds!better limits!more and kooler forms!more character interaction(like having leon and cloud in ur party)being able to switch both goofy and donald with characters.i want the best story line of all time!and better characters.sweeter weapons!bring axel and demyx back!

yeah, yeah, yeah, but .
In kingdom hearts 3 At the Begging Of the game we sould be able to pick [witch
character we want on our team],

.[then you could let us create our own charcater or choose you charcater.]
.[then choose what side your on
.Good,or Evil.]

[we need multiplayer Cuz I really want to
Battle my friend's in a match off and plus he says he's better than me In
Kingdom hearts.

.[And choose your keyblade you want to start With.]

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah, multiplayer and u should keep ur old kewyblades.cuz sora didnt hav any from kh1 excep0t kingomd key, oblivion, and oathkepper.i dont count ultima cuz it changed.

Most Wanted

1keyblade said:
I want pirates of the caribbean to come back, good storyline, a multiplayer mode with every keyblade soras ever used, and the ability to replay boss battles.

pirates of the Caribbean definitely should come back..

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Narnia COULD be in KH3, since Disney made the movie, but Narnia is owned by someone else, similar to Tarzan. They would have to get permission from the owner of Narnia.

ffkh

i expect a boss to be a giant waffle
if not
then i just waisted $50
oh well i guess splendid graphics gameplay and a compelling story will have to do
*sigh*

RsOoXrAas

for mutiplayer, they shood make it like a super amsh brothers kind of thing where u can pick anyone from any of the games. and as u proceed in the game, the new characters shood be playable in multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back