• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think about the ending in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

SPOILER**** (dont read if your fat)

I was wondering.. like everyone else is.. what was that letter about? is it another mission for sora :O or good news and everything is normal? just give some good ideas! (the ending where sora riku and kairi get the letter) ... also at the ending when sora and riku come back king mickey, donald and goofy are all there.. then at the ending of the scene, they get a letter from king mickey.. but yah back to the chase just post what you think of the ending and what that letter was about =P

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
kh3 said:
SPOILER**** (dont read if your fat)

I was wondering.. like everyone else is.. what was that letter about? is it another mission for sora :O or good news and everything is normal? just give some good ideas! (the ending where sora riku and kairi get the letter) ... also at the ending when sora and riku come back king mickey, donald and goofy are all there.. then at the ending of the scene, they get a letter from king mickey.. but yah back to the chase just post what you think of the ending and what that letter was about =P
Umm....I have no clue what the letter was about and I'm not going to guess...but as far as the ending it was nice.....I guess..*stares at KH2 game and asks..WHYYYYYY!!!! WHY WERE YOU SO SHORT!!!!...WHYYYY!!!!!....but yeah as far as the ending I saw it in Japanese first so I spoiled myself way ahead of time I loved it but I know that the whole letter thing wont be revieled until WAY later

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea nobody knows what the letter was about I just wish I knew. Nomura probably doesnt even know what the letter says exactly yet lol. Umm.... I was just mad that it was SO short. It definately should have been longer. Much longer. Like a kh3 longer :D

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I like irony better than cliffhangers. :eek: LIKE LOST ON WEDNSEDAY!!! teehee sorry but i love that show. But i hate cliffhangers even more when you have to wait over a long period of time.

Gosh it better not take as long as KH2 because it is just not fun... hmm if it does i wonder if i would have moved on from KH...probably not :D. still i want to know NOW

K

kh3

theres probably a new like heartless like their were nobodies something like a no soul type of enemy.. also if u noticed... >> Kh = 2002, CoM = 2004, Kh2 = 2006, Kh3 = 2008? or something like a CoM but a gap between Kh2 and Kh3 for the PSP as nomura stated that he wanted to try working with the PSP for a next KH

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
iseedisneyppl911 said:
I like irony better than cliffhangers. :eek: LIKE LOST ON WEDNSEDAY!!! teehee sorry but i love that show. But i hate cliffhangers even more when you have to wait over a long period of time.

Gosh it better not take as long as KH2 because it is just not fun... hmm if it does i wonder if i would have moved on from KH...probably not :D. still i want to know NOW

It probably will. If not longer since it will most likely be for ps3. Or maybe even longer than that if they make another stupid bridge for the psp/ds whatever.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
hmmm two years. I think i heard there wasn't going to be a COM type game between 2 and 3. Yes i think there is another enemy to go along with heartless and nobodies and it will have to do with the soul of a person. and keyblade war?! i hope so :D yay! Or maybe Tom Cruise is just stirring up trouble by coming out of te closet finally. :eek: but i think its the new enemy thing.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
To Tell You The Truth I Really Dont Know But ITs Probly Saying Like Mabye Like They Have To Leave the Island Again And Mabye Not Be Able To Stay On The Island Man That Would Suck Cuz They Just Got Back To The Island To That Mush Suck For Them!

KH3Oralcle

What would make the ending way better would be
A) If it were longer
B) If it had a deeper meaning rather than "YAY, We're home"
c) If Sora did more than just shake Kairi's hand.

K

kh3

ya sora is a little ***** .. he needs to tell kairi he wants her already

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
KH3Oralcle said:
What would make the ending way better would be
A) If it were longer
B) If it had a deeper meaning rather than "YAY, We're home"
c) If Sora did more than just shake Kairi's hand.

A) Hell yes!!
B)Well what else would be the meaning
c)..its rated E+10 anit gonna be no..you know what...we have use our sick perverted minds for that..lol....but a kiss might have nice......what about Riku? he has like no one to love.....and I dont wanna get into that whole gay riku thing no matter how funny it is to think about..XD

xeanhort's ghost

hmmm two years. I think i heard there wasn't going to be a COM type game between 2 and 3. Yes i think there is another enemy to go along with heartless and nobodies and it will have to do with the soul of a person. and keyblade war?! i hope so yay! Or maybe Tom Cruise is just stirring up trouble by coming out of te closet finally. but i think its the new enemy thing.

i love you you entertain me iseedisneyppl911. but to be on topic yeah the ending was great and sorta like i imagined.

hey anyone notice that the keychain on kairi's keyblade was a paopu fruit. and yeah nomura said in disney adventures(don't ask me why i read it)<i love disney> that he was working on a non numbered psp kh game which will most likely be a prequl or AU story. it will be out before the ps3 kh game thats why he said that one will be held off until mid life of the ps3 which is like 5 or 6 years from now but yeah the 2 year gap is th kh trend i don't expect them to break that

2008 kh:????
2010 kh3
hopefully

KH3Oralcle

Kawaiikousuke said:
A) Hell yes!!
c)..its rated E+10 anit gonna be no..you know what...we have use our sick perverted minds for that..lol....but a kiss might have nice......what about Riku? he has like no one to love.....and I dont wanna get into that whole gay riku thing no matter how funny it is to think about..XD

For ur C) answer, i am not a perv. But E10+ doesn't mean they can't make one of the best CG scenes ever. No, it's just "hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, we're home, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, oh, btw Kairi, this is yours, hehehehehehehehehe...pant pant pant...a message in a bottle! OMG. Then the 3rd ending looks like fricking Halo. they killed the moment!!!

gostchiken1696

Kawaiikousuke said:
A) Hell yes!!
sora should have at least hugged the poor girl, and ya a kiss might have been nice.... maybe kh3? hopefully

rowd149

It was more or less obligatory cliff hanger... Japanese stories tend to have somewhat open endings...

Anyway, yeah, I actually thought about the whole body+soul+heart=total person, but I seriously don't want another Xemnas/Xehanort thing. I liked him better when he was Ansem, with that other dude's voice T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back