• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think DS' face looks like? And who is he?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1-up salesman

Who do you think Dark Soldier really is? What's his name, and what does he look like?
This is the thread to discuss him.

T

tazztig

It hasn't been confrim yet, but I think it's Xehanort....Possible

DarkMarblinc18

*Shrugs* We really don't know yet.
I guess someone corrupt by dark, according to MX in that leaked trailer.
Whoever this guys is, I guess MX has a huge connection to him.

Sylx

hey wouldn't it be funny if he didn't really have a face or maybe somthing similar to the shadow heartless?( i'm not saying he is a heartless.)

A

Audo

I have it all invisioned in my head.
It's helmet is cracked, broken. DS reaches to pull it off, it clangs to the ground with a sound that echoes defeat within the castle. Blood is along the shattered glass, as DS falls to the ground, broken and defeat. DS looks up and its face is finally revealed to be.... Sora's mom!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think he's a new character who will serve as Ven's rival, playing a similar role to the one Riku had with Sora in KH1.

DarkMarblinc18

i think that DS is Xehanort (the apprentice) in diguise

That's a good theory. That would explain Xehanorts darkness of the heart obsession (if who MX is talking about in that trailer scene with Terra holding Ven, is him)

I have it all invisioned in my head.
It's helmet is cracked, broken. DS reaches to pull it off, it clangs to the ground with a sound that echoes defeat within the castle. Blood is along the shattered glass, as DS falls to the ground, broken and defeat. DS looks up and its face is finally revealed to be.... Sora's mom!

Lol, I think you may be on to something there! XD

A

Audo

I should probably stress something...
The Scene where MX is talking about the "Man who is a monster infused with Darkness" is in the Sunset Horizons/Gathering Place world.
The scene with Terra holding Ven happens in Radiant Gardens.

Awards
Pretty sure that it's Pooh. You can clearly make out his distinguishing features anyway.

1-up salesman

Well, Pooh is very skilled with the Keyblade, and he took down Sephiroth in KH 3. The little Honey Eater tore his arms off.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
samara.gif

Nomura confirmed that is the face of DS.

State

Awards
Only some EMO psyco who's really a fanboy of MX... I dunno... Maybe a certain shadow of the past from MX? Hasn't anyone thinked of MX's past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back