• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think is the KH theme?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Does anyone else find it a little odd? KH has gone for the memories route a bit often lately >_> KH2 Xemnas doesn't remember stuff. Neither does Roxas. In KHCoM well that's obvious sora lost his memories. In the coded one the memories of the book is acting up (I'm not sure about that correct me if I am wrong). Kairi forgot Sora. Riku forgot light (lame). Nobodies are just beings with memories if you really think about it.

And we have our prize little angel Namine who came from Sora and Kairi if that's exactly how she was formed, assuming Ansem knows what he is talking about. Then Xion; another unfortunate thing with memories. Could she be the memories of Sora made real? Could she be the the shell of Kairi? Could she be created by namine with the sole purpose of gathering up sora's leaking memories idk. (unlikely as most of these are memories shouldn't be ignored).

I just think KH and their big memory theme might be getting serious somewhere down the line what do you think? (lol Disney movies are memorable too lol).

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I'm not going the Xion route just the fact it's all focusing on memories KH in general not just her :p.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
This is pretty pointless and I don't even know what you're trying to ask other than "They use memories a lot right?"
Yeah I think they use the theme a lot...Kingdom Memories...blech. As far as Xion goes these things have been discussed a billion times...
1) it's possible
2) No, absolutely not
3) maybe, but unlikely as Namine thus far seems uninvolved in her creation, because if she did create her she would have met her before she did and wouldn't need to say "I've been looking forward to meeting you" or whatever she said.

FireDragon

memories are important. without them we would be lifeless dummies, but now that i think about it KH is definitely seems to revolve around memories.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
This is pretty pointless and I don't even know what you're trying to ask other than "They use memories a lot right?"
Yeah I think they use the theme a lot...Kingdom Memories...blech. As far as Xion goes these things have been discussed a billion times...

Just where are they going to go with it all? Why recycle the memory concept unless it's still important for some reason.

And like I said above I didn't make this about Xion .-. Just in general. The only connections of memories I can't think of is in KH and that's even a lie because kairi didn't remember her home.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Just where are they going to go with it all? why recycle the memory concept unless it's still important for some reason.
I can't really answer that fully. I would guess they'd just continue with the way they have been going, and it'd have to be important for them to even use it as a theme at all.

Obsidian

Just where are they going to go with it all? why recycle the memory concept unless it's still important for some reason.

And like I said above I didn't make this about Xion .-. ? Just in general The only connections of memories I can't think of is in KH and that's even a lie because kairi didn't remember her home.

Isn't it clear where there going though? Why Roxas looks like Ven, why Xehanort lost his memories, what Roxas was doing during his time in the Organization. They're heading towards all these answers and more.

And I think the fact that one of the games is called Chain of Memories is already reason enough to say that KH is focusing on memories. We're all just tired of hearing the same, recycled Xion theories. You would have done well to exclude her from your thread.

EDIT: Sorry if I seem rude, I can't leave my room until the paint in the hallway is dry, and it's been hours. The fumes are starting to get to me...

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i think it revolves on
memories
heart
body
and friendship

I agree with the first and second and the 4th for fluff. Surely hearts. Nobodies goals was to not only remember but to feel what it really was so yeah. I guess the third can be seen as well depends on how you look at. Can't see anything in my face about it but might be an underlying message.

I can't really answer that fully. I would guess they'd just continue with the way they have been going, and it'd have to be important for them to even use it as a theme at all.

Idk it's awkward thinking over all the KH games with appearance changes and people not being who or what they seem ansem one minute fake ansem the next. fake ansem one minute riku the next. Diz one minute sorta bad guy sorta not >_> real ansem the next (ok I see why he said body now). The memory twists with everyone, way too many to list, hearts messing with everything in between. I'm intrested to see BBS I'm kinda thinking the previous games might be a bit of foreshadowing on what's to come.

Annoying concept but they are taking it to it's own level pretty well I might add.

I forgot Roxas and Ven looked the same >_< lol maybe we'll see kid kairi in BBS :p and her grandma hopefully real ansem and Xemnas.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well considering the very point of BBS is to show that the events in KH1 and that time were not coincidence, yeah it's going to do a bit of foreshadowing, but some of it's on things we already know about.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Well considering the very point of BBS is to show that the events in KH1 and that time were not coincidence, yeah it's going to do a bit of foreshadowing, but some of it's on things we already know about.

BBS makes me wish that Xion looked like Aqua and Riku had a nobody and Axel looked like Terra. I want to see mainly what they are going to do with the theme of memories I'm hoping this ties up every loose end up before KH3. I'm hoping KH3 will be alot more of a darker game :\ doubtful. Ven and Roxas is obviously fishy. I'm curious how the memories will show up for Ven lol.

Edit// I think promises are based off the heart and memories.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:V Memories have been as important a theme as the Heart, if not gradually more important from pretty early on in the series. Nomura confirmed as much himself in interviews.
So we get the Heart (mostly strength of), the Memories, and Friendships.
Also, 3-D, Nomura also brought promises up as a theme in KH. I agree about most of them being broken promises, but that doesn't change them being a motif.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Hearts, Friendship, Memories. I thought you meant theme song when I saw the title, in which case, it's probably "Dearly Beloved".

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
just mere couinsidence

If you mean how it revolves around memories like it does. Nomura usually never leaves things to just coincidence. I think it's all leading to something very very big. Possibly the memory of when the worlds weren't seperated (if Kairi's grandma's story is relevent to this topic in some way). And COULD lead to the world actually being fully restored and balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back