• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyking

not too out there. maybe they show you how to play with soemthing like it.

thats what i think if they make kh3 @ least, sora+riku teaching kairi and giving her a decent, respectable keyblade.

Lolita

Dear You
It could happen, but I don't think so. o3o KH is based on friendship, and the three are great friends, unless something yet to be known happens and they have to fight each other or something. A training fight could be possible, but I don't think a real battle.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
That would from then on make her a good role model for Kairi.

That's not very hard to pull off seeing Kairi's state and the at least presumed quality of the rest of the female cast.

...must resist urge to bash Kairi...

*sighs* Yes, the idea is cliche, but I do think it''l happen, and the idea of Aqua having to fight the two would be absolute cool-ness.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Ven fighting Terra would be terribly cliche.
However, if we were to fight as Aqua who's trying to stop the both of them and she ends up having to whack both of them, I'd love every single second of it :D
I totally agree with you there. I want to be Aqua and fight Terra.

The Golden Sitar

I'm all for Aqua kicking some major ass. Ferreal. Ven vs Terra is, admittedly, cliche, but I wouldn't really be surprised if it turns up - if there's to be fighting in the group, that is. Though I really would prefer seeing Aqua kicking some ass rather than Riku vs Sora v2.

I'm kind of hoping you could fight the other characters kind of like the beginning of KH1 with Destiny Islands and all. You know, like practice battles? >u>;;;

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm kind of hoping you could fight the other characters kind of like the beginning of KH1 with Destiny Islands and all. You know, like practice battles? >u>;;;
I can actually picture that, like you start off at the home world, and you fight the other two. Like Sora did with TWS and Riku.
I'm all for Aqua kicking some major ass.
I can't wait to play as Aqua. It's about time we get to play as a female.

Lolita

Dear You
I'm all for Aqua kicking some major ass. Ferreal. Ven vs Terra is, admittedly, cliche, but I wouldn't really be surprised if it turns up - if there's to be fighting in the group, that is. Though I really would prefer seeing Aqua kicking some ass rather than Riku vs Sora v2.

Yes bb, I agree with you there.<3
Aqua kicking ass would be super epic. OuO I love her to bits and pieces, and an Aqua VS Terra battle would be pretty cool.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

Yeah, that would be sweet.

The Golden Sitar

I can't wait to play as Aqua. It's about time we get to play as a female.
I think Aqua is a big step forward. I mean, in my opinion, I think Aqua is a huge improvement from Kairi and that... that... keyblade of hers. >_>;;;;

I would chose Aqua fer sure. It's nice to play as a girl for once. <3 Terra looks like he could become a promising character, and I'm curious about Ven's striking resemblance to Roxas. But Aqua ftw.

Lolita

Dear You
I think Aqua is a big step forward. I mean, in my opinion, I think Aqua is a huge improvement from Kairi and that... that... keyblade of hers. >_>;;;;

I would chose Aqua fer sure. It's nice to play as a girl for once. <3 Terra looks like he could become a promising character, and I'm curious about Ven's striking resemblance to Roxas. But Aqua ftw.

I agree, bb.

Aqua, unlike Kairi, isn't a weak Damsel in Distress. I'm very interested in her battle style, she seems to use magic alot and jump around. eue Or something like that.
I'm also excited to play as Ven and Terra, TAV's battle styles look awesome. ;o;

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Aqua pwns the other two hard. :3 I hope Kairi will be more like here in the future. She needs development big time.

Plus, she doesn't sit on the sideline like the other KH girls. She fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back