• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think

• that would be cool

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • hell no they stink Sephiroth is the strongest one of all

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • that might be fun to do

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • i would think of something even better

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

what do you guys think about fighting both xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless at the same time like if they were the harder boss you had to fight against in kh2fm+ and that you have to face them with sora alone

p.s. this is just an idea not something that will happen in the new game i just think it's something might be cool to go up against

Sorarules13

What! Who told you! It's a LIE ! A Lie I tell you!
Well, first of all, the harder bosses are going to be someone from Org. XIII. I think.

Anyway, I think that would be pretty cool. Xemnas and Xehanort's heartless too easy to me. That would be funny if there was a reaction command where you can clunk there heads together. Just a stupid thought xD

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
dude the hardest boss fight, if it was two on three, would be a sephiroth and cloud vs the gang!

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Well, it would be a cool battle, but if they touched, they'd just turn back into a complete Xehanort...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back