• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ever happened to Devenkh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
he resigned and the midnighter has replaced him, he still occasionaly comes to this site though

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
evil_kenshin said:
he resigned and the midnighter has replaced him, he still occasionaly comes to this site though
Eh? He resigned? Last I checked, he still has all of his powers. He simply doesn't show up that often due to real life, and thus, Midnighter is more active.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Resigned, why would he resign after puttin,so much money in?he wouldn't and didn't

EDIT:Oh, HB already sed that oops

Last edited:

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Hollow Bastion said:
Eh? He resigned? Last I checked, he still has all of his powers. He simply doesn't show up that often due to real life, and thus, Midnighter is more active.

he does? odd, when i saw his name in the active user list once it was a regular colour, not the colour of mods or admins and stuff, unless someone has taken his name and slighly changed it

N

Namine'

i remember him...........my user used to be Heartlessriku...but then i moved on and didnt wanna come back..soooo now im back and wanaa actually get lvs........but ya Devenkh2 was good.....

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Master Bankotsu said:
So he 'left'?
Ouch.
Waht a loss.
Dude, he hasn't left. Did you even pay attention to what Hollow Bastion just got finished saying?

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
evil_kenshin said:
he does? odd, when i saw his name in the active user list once it was a regular colour, not the colour of mods or admins and stuff, unless someone has taken his name and slighly changed it
Did you bother clicking his name? How about looking at the forum leaders page? Each of those show Deven as admin.

Also, I saw Deven online this morning. He still comes to the forums; he simply does not have the time to be very active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back