• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF villains would you like in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
None.

Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts.

Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ack! Nobody can replace Sephiroth, and I mean Nobody! But the problem with Sin being in it is that he's fricken HUGE! Maybe we could fight him part be part as an option super boss or something.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
We should be able to fight the Advent Children Trio (Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo) as a secret boss, fighting along Cloud/Tifa/Vincent/Barret/Reno/Red XIII or someone from FFVII (just not Cait Sith and his damn Scotish accent! Not being racist of course...).

Twilight12

You know what I think. If they were to make FINAL FANTASY WORLD. Haven't they used those at all? No huh? Well I think the PERFECT OPTIONAL BOSS Location would be. ZANARKAND! You could have Tidua ( of course Older ) Help fight a Aeon probably, Anime or Bahamut. Seymour would be a great Boss to!

Twilight12

Sin should be like in Destiny Islands! Imagine if his Body was the thing holind Destiny Island. Like lets say something took Kairi underwater and Sora ( and whoever ) go down and realize that SIns there or something :| WHOA! haha that would be AWESOME =P

I

The Show Must Go On
sin would be pimpin to fight like in the colusium or something and have a full out ff battle. we need to fight baralai!

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Twilight12 said:
You know what I think. If they were to make FINAL FANTASY WORLD. Haven't they used those at all? No huh? Well I think the PERFECT OPTIONAL BOSS Location would be. ZANARKAND! You could have Tidua ( of course Older ) Help fight a Aeon probably, Anime or Bahamut. Seymour would be a great Boss to!

yea, that's what I said before, I think sin on destiny islands would be sick, but kinda big. But Who CARES!? lol and ya I would like an ff world in change of a disney world for once, but Nomura said ff worlds are too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back