• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happens if we killed Xigbar again. Do you think we might see the real face of Luxu?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
So because of this, it gives me another question. What would happen if we killed Xigbar, Luxu/Braig's Nobody. Do you think we might see the real face of Luxu? Similar to when we killed Ansem (Heartless) and Xemnas (Nobody), Master Xehanort (the OG version) returned back to life right? Well, I can already imagine we killed Braig's Heartless by accident (by playing as Sora XD) but what about his nobody, Xigbar? Do you think Luxu/Braig's Nobody, was actually destroyed? He fell off-screen at the end of KH3, and his weapon disappeared, but we never saw him fade. Remember Braig/Luxu rejoined the Org. 13 and became a Nobody again. Because if Luxu/Xigbar is still a Nobody then maybe by killing him, we will finally see the real face of Luxu and the original Braig.

I can already imagine some of Ansem's apprentices or Ansem the Wise himself will be asking some questions, where is Braig? Imagine if there will be a spinoff KH game before KH4 and Luxu/Xigbar is the final boss (with the No Name Keyblade this time). Then, I can already imagine Sora, Riku, or Kairi (or one of the Destiny Trio) will face Xigbar/Luxu and then they killed him. But remember, killing Xigbar won't actually mean we killed him. Killing him will finally mean:

a. We can finally see the original Braig recompleted.
b. The OG Luxu is back wearing the black coat again hiding in the shadows.
c. And then we can finally see the real face of Luxu.

But what do you guys think? What does the real Luxu look like before he began the whole body-hopping shenanigans?

AR829038

Awards
So because of this, it gives me another question. What would happen if we killed Xigbar, Luxu/Braig's Nobody. Do you think we might see the real face of Luxu? Similar to when we killed Ansem (Heartless) and Xemnas (Nobody), Master Xehanort (the OG version) returned back to life right? Well, I can already imagine we killed Braig's Heartless by accident (by playing as Sora XD) but what about his nobody, Xigbar? Do you think Luxu/Braig's Nobody, was actually destroyed? He fell off-screen at the end of KH3, and his weapon disappeared, but we never saw him fade. Remember Braig/Luxu rejoined the Org. 13 and became a Nobody again. Because if Luxu/Xigbar is still a Nobody then maybe by killing him, we will finally see the real face of Luxu and the original Braig.

I can already imagine some of Ansem's apprentices or Ansem the Wise himself will be asking some questions, where is Braig? Imagine if there will be a spinoff KH game before KH4 and Luxu/Xigbar is the final boss (with the No Name Keyblade this time). Then, I can already imagine Sora, Riku, or Kairi (or one of the Destiny Trio) will face Xigbar/Luxu and then they killed him. But remember, killing Xigbar won't actually mean we killed him. Killing him will finally mean:

a. We can finally see the original Braig recompleted.
b. The OG Luxu is back wearing the black coat again hiding in the shadows.
c. And then we can finally see the real face of Luxu.

But what do you guys think? What does the real Luxu look like before he began the whole body-hopping shenanigans?
Well, by this logic, Luxu's original form should have been recompleted after killing Xigbar the first time in KH2, but I don't think it's that simple. I think the ending of UX can provide us with a clue as to how what Luxu did was different from what Xehanort did in terms of inhabiting other people's bodies.

With Xehanort, he invaded Terra's body while his heart was still inside it. This resulted in a person with two hearts and minds both competing for the same body. When Xehanort split into Ansem and Xemnas, Xehanort's heart became Ansem. Terra's heart, I imagine, either remained within Xemnas' body, or drifted off elsewhere into the void for a time until Xemnas, his Nobody, was destroyed.

The fact that Master Xehanort recompiled into his original self is because both his heart, released from the defeated Ansem, and the body he had been inhabiting, Terra (then Xemnas), were destroyed. This means that, at the time of both Ansem's and Xemnas' destruction, both Xehanort and Terra's hearts were out in the ether waiting to recomplete their original bodies. Thus, Xehanort's heart managed to reform his original body, and Terra's heart managed to reform his. After Terra's recompletion, Xehanort had his younger self travel back in time, snatch the heart of Terra-Xehanort from BBS, and bring it into the future so that it could inhabit the newly recompleted Terra, with Terra's present-day heart relegated back to an unconscious imprisoned state under the will of Xehanort's past heart (and he was only able to do this because Terra's mind, trapped in the Lingering Will, had been pushed out of his body back during the original takeover).

Now, with Luxu, things are a bit different.

During UX, we saw that Luxu took over Brain's body, but then at the after credits scene, we also saw Brain, in his original body, wake up in what seems to be a present-day Scala ad Caelum. We can surmise that he accomplished this by tearing Brain's heart from his original body, putting it in the ark, and then sending his heart into the future to be recompleted while Luxu inhabited his original body in the past.

My assumption is that, over the centuries, Luxu did the same thing with everyone he possessed. Somehow, I believe he managed to extract each person's heart from their bodies and send them into the future so that he could inhabit their bodies without any of the same competitive struggling that occurred when Xehanort tried to inhabit Terra's body.

Because of this, when Braig, who I assume was only Luxu inhabiting the body of a man whose heart was no longer in the present time at all, was split into a Heartless and Nobody, then, when Xigbar and Braig's Heartless were destroyed, there was only one heart left to recomplete potentially many different bodies. It's possible that Luxu consciously chose to recomplete himself using Braig's body rather than his own, and because Braig's heart was not present to call dibs, he was able to use that as a loophole of sorts.

All this is speculation of course, but in KH, you have to speculate and use headcanon for like 40% of the lore. I imagine that if Xigbar dies again, and his Heartless happened to also coincidentally be destroyed a second time, then we might see Luxu reappear either in his original body or in Braig's again, depending on his own preference. It's quite possible that Luxu has become so used to his new body that he might just choose to use it permanently.

EighteenEighty

Awards
My assumption is that, over the centuries, Luxu did the same thing with everyone he possessed. Somehow, I believe he managed to extract each person's heart from their bodies and send them into the future so that he could inhabit their bodies without any of the same competitive struggling that occurred when Xehanort tried to inhabit Terra's body.
You could be right about this but what happened to the other people's hearts that he possessed? I don't think he send them into the future. He sends Brain's heart into the future because I can already imagine that Luxu has plans for Brain. As for the others well I can already imagine that he extracted their hearts and put them into random places, like the Realm of Darkness. Remember when Ansem stole Riku's body in KH1 and extracted his heart and put it into the RoD? Well, what happens if Luxu also did the same thing.
Terra's heart, I imagine, either remained within Xemnas' body, or drifted off elsewhere into the void for a time until Xemnas, his Nobody, was destroyed.
After KH3, I can already imagine it's inside Ansem's Guardian.

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
You could be right about this but what happened to the other people's hearts that he possessed? I don't think he send them into the future. He sends Brain's heart into the future because I can already imagine that Luxu has plans for Brain. As for the others well I can already imagine that he extracted their hearts and put them into random places, like the Realm of Darkness. Remember when Ansem stole Riku's body in KH1 and extracted his heart and put it into the RoD? Well, what happens if Luxu also did the same thing.

After KH3, I can already imagine it's inside Ansem's Guardian.
Again, this is all speculation, but we have to remember how little we know about what the Foretellers are capable of. It's quite possible that Luxu knows some special trick he learned from the MoM about how to send hearts into the future, or about how to completely subdue them so that he isn't having to constantly compete with them for control. Otherwise, we should have seen much more internal struggle within Braig/Xigbar over the franchise. It's quite possible he did the same thing as Ansem did with Riku in KH1, but that would require the host to first completely surrender themselves to the darkness. Luxu didn't do that with Brain, so it stands to reason he probably didn't do that with the others, either. But it's not unlikely.

I remember reading in an interview somewhere (maybe it was in the KH1 ultimania), that Ansem's Guardian in KH1 wasn't holding Terra's heart, but Riku's. Which, of course, doesn't completely jive with Riku's heart being in the RoD, unless the Guardian is some kind of pocket dimension for the Dark Realm. But in any case, I think it was confirmed that Terra-Xehanort's Guardian houses Terra's heart, Ansem's Guardian houses Riku's heart. Maybe.

Back